Twenty Eight

📍- FRIDAY / BATON ROUGE
2:40pm

** Jonai * *

"Fuck just do it just go in their and be the boss bitch you are and tell that nigga", I said to myself pacing myself back and forward out side of yb house.

What if he don't want the baby ? I took a deep breathe and shook my head.

"It doesn't matter if he doesn't all that matters is that he knows and no matter what decision I decide to make I'll make that shit with my head healed high and carry my own responsibility on my own", I said to myself.

"GIRL I KNOW YOU NOT OUT HERE TALKING TO YO SLEF", I jumped when I heard someone catching me off guard I turned around seeing Kd and Boomer, I didn't make eye contact with him.

"Umm hey Kd", I said looking everywhere else but at boomer.

"Umm hey Kd" , he mocked me looking at me weird.

"The hell wrong with you and why you got this fat ass sweater on it's hot as hell out here gang? ", he asked as I looked at him.

"Boy it's cold what you talking about", I mugged him trying to change the subject.

"You weird as hell but since you here ion have to go to the store nomore just make sure you get my shit Ight", he said pointing at boomer walking away to the house.

"Bitch keep playing wimme hoe", boomer said with that deep voice that just makes you melt.

Kd waved him off going into the house leaving us out here alone.

We finally now looked at each-other and he sized me up licking his lips I looked away and then back at him , he looked real good too good  good enough too..... let me stop that's not what I'm here for.

"Long time no see lil bit", he said with his hands in his pockets.

" we both know I'm not to blame for that", I said folding my arms.

"Blame foe what" he raised his eye brow as I rolled my eyes.

"For me not .... That doesn't matter we need to talk", I said.

"Is that right?", he sarcastically asked walking to his car.

"Yes" I said following him.

We got to his car door as he tired to open it as I slammed it back getting in front of him.

"Mane don't get yo ass fuck up jonai ", he yelled chocking me out again the car.

"No I said we need to talk it's important", I said.
"you ain't really sayin shit, so that mean you ion really want shit fuck you need to talk to me foe and I heard you been looking fa a nigga n shit I ain't yo nigga fuck type shit you on", he said as I looked in his eyes with hurt.

"You know what fuck you, fuck you", I said as I started hitting him as tears streamed down my face.

I can't believe him right now , after everything he gone really say some shit like that to me.

"CALM YO ASS DOWN", he yelled holding my wrist from hitting him.

"NO FUCK YOU , YOU THE ONE WHO CAME TO ME YOU THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WANTED US TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THE FIRST MOVE ON ME AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU TREAT ME LIKE I AINT SHIT ", I yelled trying to get out his grip.

"MANE JONAI SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT SHIT YOU ACTING LIKE YOU AINT KNOW WHAT IT WAS , YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WE HAD GOING ON", he yelled back pushing me away from his car as I tripped and fell on my side.