41

📍- Miami, Florida
Monday @1:00pm ( Weeks since )

TYLER
———————————-

"Please I can explain", Angel cried with tears as she tryed to talk to me in the school bathroom as I was touching up my makeup.

"I really don't give a fuck , you can take you and your sorry ass excuse up out my face", I said not paying her no attention.

"Tyler please ", she called out.

I continued to ignore her as I gather my purse and purposely bumped her out my way walking out the door back to class.

It's been a weeks since that shit fest ass dinner , I immediately cut angel off and she been stalking me ever since.

Like out of all things bitch why you ain't keep it real with me from the start when you knew who the fuck they were.

And my ass just as fucking dum I should have put two together when she first dropped me off at my moms and they mentioned she used to be with one of Dawayne sons named Toni which is the toni she been fucking who is kin to that hoe ass nigga Dominic Dave East the nigga who can't pick a identity head ass nigga.

That would have been simple instead no she let me created relationships,build a bond , even encourage me to persued me to be with him, I let this man do things to me and he my fucking stepbrother Shit trifling as fuck.

Walking back into 2nd period , it was quiet everybody had their AirPods and headphones doing the assignment.

I already finished and did extra credit , I'm just cut like that I'm the top of all my classes , shit I'm trynna get outta here.

As I sat down I put my AirPods in hittin shuffle , and perfect by Chris brown came on I never heard this one before when did he drop this song ?

With my head down listening to the song as chris brown stop singing some deep voice nigga started rappin he sound familiar probably one of these local rappers that's poppin right now , he was talking real nasty tho , like damn nigga I know yo girl can't wait till you get home everyday lol, like you said you was gon do what ? Like what ? You said Pretzel style? Okayyyyyyy.

I'm fucking with it  , I put it to my favorites imma Listen to it when I get home.
......................................... 4 hours later

Walking through the door , burnt out and tired , today was a veryyyy long day.

Walking towards the stairs I heard people talking , I semi went to be nosy and peeked around the corner.

It was a whole bunch of Niggas in the den areas playing the game and smoking I even saw some Hennessy bottles out.

Like who the fuck is y'all in my mama crib?

Then I looked who turned around and saw Dave ugly ass , I rolled my eyes and secretly mugged the fuck out of him.

I quickly ducked around the wall almost busting my ass, when he almost caught me staring.

Fuck .... Let me get my ass up stairs.

Walking into my room I threw my back pack anywhere , and plopped on my bed to just relax a little.

After I went to my closet Picking out something comfortable to wear after I get out the shower.

.........10 minutes later
putting on my shea coco butter moisturizer, I got dressed , put on deodorant, sprayed perfume , put my hair in a cute back clip and strangely felt inspired after.

I grabbed my sketchbook and shade pencil kit and put it on my bed, I decided to play music on my tv from pandora and Brent fayaiz played, it was a vibe.

It's been like a good 2 hours it's currently 7:14pm and I been chill , at first I was just bullshiting sketching but now I really want to get creative

I hopped off my bed searching for my oil pastels , I've looked in my back pack , drawers shit everywhere.

"FUCK!.... Where could it be?", I said out loud to myself.

"Sis what's wrong I hear you all the way from down stairs", journey said coming in my room with Entourage.

I mugged the fuck outta them cause why y'all in my room the fuck.

"Oh shit my bad , these my homegirls , mimi and Cayla", she said as I nodded.

"Mmmm wassup", I said as they waved looking at my room.

"Damnnnnn girl you did this shit, you can like actually draw", the girl mimi said as I side eyes her cause I'm lowkey insecure about my art.

"thank you but I'm not all that", I said.

"But I'm trynna look for my oil pastels I can't remember where I put them", I said as she looked like she was thinking.

"Ohhhh you talking about them lil expensive crayon looking things , I think I saw them in the den Remember you was testing out the colors", she said as I sighed in relief.

"I need the right color palet head ass", she said as I smacked my lips rolling my eyes.

"Girl fuck you", I said as she gasped holing her chest as I headed towards the door.

"Wait you going down their now with all them fine ass nigga down their" the girl cayla said as I looked at her confused.

"Yea so what ain't nobody worried I'm just about to grab my shit and go". I said.

"And you dressed like that?", she said making me turn around cause what the fuck this hoe on.

"Say on some real shit you in my crib with an extra small crop top with half yo tit hanging out in them cheap ass , tacky ass shorts with half yo ass out trynna clown me on some lame shit , like wazzam bitch" I said as she looked at me shocked then bussed out laughing.

"Damnn girl , you just read me you ain't have to do me in like that , I'm just saying you pretty with a lot going on like you got grown woman yams in them spandex , big ass titties you got body bitch that's all and their hella niggas out their that's all I'm saying I'm just looking out" she said as I side eyed her.

"Mmmhmm well I already know how niggas are so i can look out for myself mmkay" I said as she nodded as they all followed me down stairs.