45

📍- Miami, Florida
Friday (2:00pm)

TYLER
—————————-

"I can't believe he invited me to come on his live stream", Angel said she been non stop fan girly long ever since she came to the house and met that Kai boy before we went out.

"Do you know what this mean?", she asked as I looked at her rolling my eyes.

"Nah what it mean?" I asked entertaining her mess.

"A BITCH ABOUT TO GET NOTICE" she screamed making me look at her stank.

"Angel don't get hit screaming in my ear like that" I said as she rolled her eyes waving me off.

"You just don't get it" she said.

"Get what ? What are you even talking about girl so what he invited you on his live what that mean it's seem like a normal thing to me" I said as she looked at me with disbelief.

"Ty look at these number of subscribers on his YouTube and his twitch account this nigga famous and if I go on their a maybe freestyle or sum it might go viral and I will get notice and start my music career like I always dreamed" she said as I nodded low-key impressed by his numbers.

"Music career you can sing ? Lemme hear sum then" I said now facing her all the way on the couch.

"Girl I can sing , rap , dance  bitch I do it all" she said.

"Okayyy ho so lemme hear sum them" I said again cause I'm the type of person to believe it when I see or hear it.

She started singing HER- avenue and my mouth dropped , my bitch can sing the fuck.

"PERIOD" I said getting hyped.

She then told me to give her a topic or word I picked money and she started free-styling and she was actually good and she don't even sound like everybody you heard now days she got her own sound.

"Wowww your voice is amazing why you ain't been singing , you could have went on X factor or American idol girl you tripping if I could sing I would have been rich" I said as she laughed but I was serious.

"Thank you sis I really ain't take it seriously until now all of a sudden I'm really wanting to get serious like get a manger and everything but now days you gotta go viral and shit you can't just pass out CD's and wait for a call back" she said as I nodded being understanding.

"Yea mostly everyone nowadays went viral on tik tok or somebody famous co-signs an artist for them to get notice" I said as she nodded.

We talked a little more before I got bored and went to my room at her house , I really missed being here.

Plopping on my bed getting comfortable my phone went off I read seeing an unknown number.

I answered the phone putting it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" ,I said hearing movement on the other line.

"Helloooo , who ever this is stop playing on my damn phone",I said as
It was silent for a minute I was bout to hang up until I heard his voice.