𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨

I walked into the living room to see the boys and jonai, talking among themselves until they noticed me and smiled.

"Bestfriend are you okay boo? , Kd said you looked nene green wig fucked up and all you were funky and musty like Starr breath and that you were crying," she said.

Making all of us look at Kd while he just ignored us on his phone, he looked up and mugged us and walked into the kitchen.

I stayed silent and just walked over to Ben and sat down and cuddled upon his arm as he spooned me on the couch.

"Not you salty as fuck" Kd said looking at kentrell with my box of goldfish in his hands.

How dare he touch my precious snacks, you shall die when I feel better about life.

Note to self: Start picking out colors, Kelldrick would look good in his casket.

"Fuck I gotta be mad fa, I know I'm forever it's no competition", kentrell said making baby Joe smack his teeth.

"Okay now that you up and we here after you then ignored us, tell us what the fuck is wrong with you", jonai said sitting down.

They all looked at me and I sat up from Ben's shoulder getting comfortable enough to tell them.

Okay, Tyler you got this, it's not that hard just tell them your moving.

"I - I'm going away", I told them.

"Fuck you mean?", 3three asked looking at me.

"I got into it with my mom, and she up and called my dad about it, so he came home and tried to lecture me about it, I just know she got into his head, how I'm so disrespectful and rude towards her and that's why I need to get to know her better and be around her more and stuff ", I told them getting irritated by my moms antics.

"Mane fuck that bitch, fuck what she talking about, what fucking mother leaves one just to take the others, just to chase after some dick",kentrell said.

"Ok so what that gotta do with you saying you going away tho?", baby Joe asked.

I looked at them with tears in my eyes, trying to find the courage to tell them, I already started talking so I gotta tell them.

"My dad is making me move to Miami, with her", I told him.

"MIAMI", they yelled standing up.

Just when they were about to start talking they shit, my dad walked through the door.

And kentrell fisted balled up, I quickly ran to him holding his hand calming him down before he does something reckless.

"Calm down, it's nothing you can do trell just let it be," I told him Calmly in his ear, He pushed me off me making me stumble a little.

"Ayee wassup young bloods", my dad smiled speaking to the boys and you could feel the tension in the room.

"SAY NIGGA WHEN YOU, GET BACK ON THAT SHIT TO COME UP WITH TRYNNA SEND MY BABY GIRL TO MIAMI", he yelled out nowhere.

My dad looked at kentrell, taken back with the tone and bass in his voice.

"Lil niggas you better remember who the fuck you talking to, I fuck with you so imma let this slide know yo place", he responded.

K⃨e⃨n⃨t⃨r⃨e⃨l⃨l⃨ G⃨a⃨u⃨l⃨d⃨e⃨n⃨

"NAHHH BITCH ION REMEMBER SHIT, YOU GOT ME AND MINES FUCKED UP SLIME", I said walking up on her pops.

It's always been much respect for, her dad this nigga put me on, when I was a yunging, but this nigga got me fucked up if he thinker about to just take my girl from me.

Ion knows what I'll do without Tyler, she the only female I'll say that I love, our relationship is complicated and strange but we only know what it means to us.

She my best friend and she comes before anything besides my kids, she a reflection of me and I feel like this nigga trynna take apart of me and I see him as a threat now.

"LIL NIGGA YOU BETTA MOVE THE FUCK AROUND, YOU ALREADY KNOW," he said stepping up.

"REESE YOU KNOW I STEP ON SHIT, IT AINT NO PUSSY IN MEH BOI, I HANDLE HOES LIKE YOU", I spat in his face now.

next thing I know this ole pussy ass nigga tried to sneak me, I dodged and got to punching his shit In, he picked me up and tried to slammed me, but I ain't getting bitched in no way.

This nigga squared back up wimme and we were connecting punch foe punch he caught me in my jaw and I stumbled a little.

Now I'm pissed off , squaring up I swung off on his bitch ass and blacked out.