N̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ

ⓉⓎⓁⒺⓇ

It's been 45 minutes, Heavy tears streamed down my face, from what I just heard take place between angel and her parents.

I needed to throw up, I needed to get the fuxk out of here NOW!

Never in a million years would I think someone will rape, abuse, and practice incest on their child.

Today is completely horrific and will forge we scare me for life, I feel for angel because she is a victim in my eyes and we will get her justice no matter how.

My phone started to vibrate as I saw a text from angel, asking me if I was okay and am I safe.

What the fuck does she mean ?, hell Nah I'm not safe and okay and neither is she.

I didn't know how to respond after what the fuck I just heard, I don't even think I can look at her the same after this.

As I was about to start texting her, my phone went off loud as shit, I quickly answered.

"Tyler where are you?", she asked.
"Hello?", she said

All you heard was my breath on the other line I didn't mean to freeze up like this but how could she act so normal after what happened to her.

Was this a normal thing for her?

"Tyler I'm sorry I put you in a bad posting I shouldn't have left you by your self I promise I will explain but where ever you are staying there with our suitcases, do not come looking for me I will find you", she said.

"I'm in your closet", I quietly said.

The line went silent again but this time she went blank.

"Y- you were in the house the whole time?", she asked as her voice got shaky.

"Yes", I mumbled.

"which closet are you in?", she asked.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know this is my first time being here all I know is I heard yelling and fighting and I panicked", I told her.

"Tyler promise me you not going to look at me differently after you hear what I'm about to do?", she said as she started to cry on the other line.

"Angel what you mean, what the fuck you about to do? Just get me out this Lil as closet so we can leave I promise okay it's not your fault okay", I told her.

Out of nowhere she hung up the phone, for a good 2 minutes it was quiet until I heard screaming and the sounds of stuff being fell over and breaking.

I started to pray loudly as tears left my eyes, I felt the breeze of cold air as the angel looked at me with a stale face with her body covered in blood.

I hugged her as she started to mentally break down crying, as she slid on the floor and I tried to comfort her.

"what did you do?", I asked.

"What I should have done a long time ago" she responded.

"I heard everything Angel you know I don't judge you", I told her.

"It started when I was 6 he started doing drugs then put my mom on then he started beating her when she would catch him and complain about him cheating, then all her pain and suffering turned to her abusing me, on my 8th birthday he told me I had pretty lips like my mother and I should start putting them to use, that day he taught me how to suck dick, sucking his dick led to him sneaking in my room touching and sucking on parts of me I didn't even know of yet", she said.

"When my mom started catching on she blamed me, said I was tryna be grown and take her man from her, and that turned to her letting him keep doing things to me for his happiness because she thought if he was happy then he would finally make her happy." She said.

"He enforced rules I had to follow that benefited him, I had to ask permission for everything I didn't because that shows how much he was in control, I was 12 when he took my virginity and since then that has been my life, at the time I thought it was normal because that's how I was raised, I didn't know the difference, I had a friend once who I confided in and she explained and showed how everything in my life was fucked up, I didn't know I was being molested and raped, I didn't know fucking your father was incest.", she said as tears continue to fall both of our eyes

"It made me question everything around me, I feel so ashamed and dirty, over the years I developed depression and anxiety issues and I tried so many times I lost count to take my own life".

"And you want to know what the fucked up part about this is, all the times I ran ways I came back because deep down I liked it, I liked the feeling I felt of my father fucking me, I am just wired even more fucked up then them, he left my mom 2 years ago for a white woman and and had kids and I remember the hurt I felt of the life his new daughter had he only treated my mother and me this way but why not them ? Huh? ", she said as I hugged her as we continued to rock back and forward.

_____________________________
I and Angel had a deep intense conversation about her life story and I even shared some of my fucked up past secrets with me battling my depression.

Today she will leave this house and her old life in the past, she will be reborn as new, she will no longer suffer.

We both took a shower and got dressed cute for this party I still can't believe we're going.

"You good?", I asked Angel as she fixed her eyelash.

"Yes I'm good, did you put our stuff in the car?" She responded I nodded.

We are taking her father's Range Rover, we had our suitcases, tons of snacks, an emergency kit, and two pistols with bullets just in case.

"You ready?" she asked with two duffel bags.

"What's in the bag?", I asked it better not be her parent's body.

"Money", she responded as we walked out of the house.

We got in the car and drove off, I looked at the angel as she drove, what in the hell have I gotten myself into?