chapter 12

My apartment door slammed shut and the space was filled with the frenzied rustling of our clothes. I gripped her waist and clumsily pushed us backward until her back hit the wall.

"Y/N" She gasped and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth, eliciting a moan from her. My one hand trailed beneath her shirt and the other remained against the wall, keeping Billie there whether she liked it or not. I moved from her mouth to her jaw until I quickly found her favorite spot. I wasn't wasting any time being gentle. When I said she was gonna pay I meant it. Her hands flew to my hair and I relished in the way she squirmed as I left a bite mark on her neck. I could feel her back arching and the way her body begged to be touched. I kissed down her neck, finding her collarbone and letting my lips explore there. She gasped and I felt her hips thrust into mine in a frantic attempt at contact.

I smiled against her skin and slowly drew back to look at her. She met my gaze, her blue eyes full of a desperation I was all too familiar with. I leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her lips, relishing in their softness. A small whine escaped the back of her throat causing the corners of my mouth to turn upward. My one hand began making its way up from her hip, making sure to trace her every curve with its fingertips.

"Y/N" She gasped, breathing heavily. "P-p-" She was stuttering and I could only grin at the sight before me. Billie Eilish, pinned against a wall, about to beg me for a kiss.

I placed a kiss on her neck and she moaned softly before I placed another and another. I reached her ear and whispered low, "What do you want Billie?"

Her breath hitched.

I asked again, my hand that had been trailing up her body, now found its way to her neck, putting soft pressure there. "What do you want?" I pressed a little harder on her neck and she whined even louder.

"I-I" She was squirming, aching for my touch. "I want you."

That was all it took. Those three words and something had snapped. I grabbed at her waist and lifted her, pressing her body against mine as she wrapped her legs around my torso. Our lips met in a sloppy kiss, each of us grabbing whatever we could of each other. I clumsily made my way to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss. Her tongue was in my throat and then it wasn't. My tongue found hers before I was sucking at her neck again. It was everything and anything all at once. I threw her onto the bed and made a move to strip myself of my shirt as she did the same. I crawled onto the bed, tossing my shirt to the floor, her legs spread and shirt abandoned. Her hand moved to untie her bathing suit, but I grabbed her wrist before it could get there. I would be the one to take it off. Her eyes flashed and I could tell she wanted it. With the other hand, I reached around to the back of her neck and slowly untied the top, watching it fall away. Her breasts were perfect and every time it took my breath away. The setting sun shone through my window and in the perfect light, I couldn't tear my eyes away. I slid my eyes from her tits to meet her gaze. She was biting her bottom lip in uncertainty. I moved to kiss her, pulling away so our foreheads rested against each other.

"They're perfect," I whispered. She kissed me gently and I slowly began making my way down towards them. Her head fell back and her hand found its way into my hair. I grinned when I reached the nipple, placing a light kiss on each eliciting two soft moans from Billie. I looked up at her, watching her face. Her eyes were screwed shut, head thrown back, and her bottom lip jutted out just enough, almost pouting in anticipation. There was nothing I could've done to stop the smirk that came, but she was too focused to notice it. I bent down and with one smooth movement swiped my tongue across the right nipple. Only once. Just enough, enough to give her a taste. She let out another whimper, pulling my hair in protest.

I moved up to meet her eye-line, our lips close together. Hers were parted, waiting for the touch of my own and I watched as her eyes fluttered open, revealing the sparkling blue I loved so much. She was desperate still, arching her back and thrusting her hips.