chapter 15

We sat on the hotel bed, her legs draped over mine, her head propped on one hand, the other hand tracing circles on my stomach. I looked down at her, my back against the headboard, as she chatted.

"I can't believe people fucking care about me."

I rolled my eyes. We'd had this talk before. "Because you're you." She opened her mouth to retaliate, but I continued before she could. "You're insanely talented. Whether or not you like it, you're becoming quite the rockstar."

She huffed, rolling onto her back. "I mean I like it. I think." She paused to look at me, fidgeting with the ring on her pointer finger. "It's just weird, y'know?"

I nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah." I sighed and shifted to her level, rolling on my side so I could look down at her. I traced her cheek lightly with my finger, taking in her features. She smiled lightly, her eyes scanning my face. I moved from her cheek to her eyebrow to her nose, tucking a strand of black and green hair behind her ear. My breath caught as I took in the girl before me. Her smooth pale skin, the clear blue in her eyes, the dusty pink that colored her cheeks, her perfectly pink lips turned up in a small smile, all looking up at me. I kissed her lightly and could feel the smile tugging at her lips. I pulled away, but only for a split second before she kissed me quick again.
"Did you like the show?" She asked, our noses practically touching.

I kissed her full on the mouth before responding. "Of course."

"More or less than Coachella?"

I pretended to think long and hard about it, tapping my chin jokingly. "Well considering you remembered all the words to your songs I'll go with tonight's performance" She scoffed. "It was a solid seven out of ten though." I said, biting back a smirk.

She shoved me. "You're so infuriating"

"I try, I try." I laughed lightheartedly. "No, but seriously you were amazing."

"Yeah, whatever."

"I'm serious. Watching you is like watching fucking Kurt Cobain or some shit."

"Are you kidding?" She said, gawking incredulously.

"I'm not!" I said earnestly, my eyes widening. "You're gonna be huge."

"Am not."

"No. I have a feeling about these things." I fell flat on my back and held up my hands as if trying to explain the magnitude her career had in my brain. "Like, 'Bad Guy' is already the like most massive thing and the album's been out for, what? Two months?"

"Two months to the day." She said.

I shook my head. "It's only gonna get bigger."

"I don't know. I always feel like this is the biggest it's gonna be."

"I think it's that way for me. You're different." I contemplated.

She kissed me. "Okay." She said resolutely, as if she didn't believe it, but wanted to appease me. We were silent for a little bit and I thought back on the evening.

I warily broached the subject we hadn't yet talked about, but both knew we probably should. "I think my favorite was 'I Love You'." I said quietly, treading carefully.

Her eyes softened. "Me too."

I paused, trying to formulate my question. I looked down before meeting her eyes again, nerves creeping in. "Did...um," I sighed, looking down again, trying to gain some resolve. I met her gaze. "Did you mean it?"

She didn't hesitate. "Yes." My heart nearly stopped. "I love you."

"I love you." I felt myself saying it, before I realized I was saying it. But as it came out of my mouth I knew it was true. I watched a smile spread over Billie's face and I brought my lips crashing to hers. Both of us smiled through it, giddy and giggling.

She pulled away and whispered, "I love you" She put both hands on the side of my face, kissing me again. "I love you, I love you, I love you." She murmured it between kiss after kiss and I could only say it back, over and over. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we rolled over, laughing all the way until she was on top of me.

I looked up at her, her hair cascading into her face and the most delicate smile painted on her face. The joy faded and was quickly replaced with desire. And again, as if we could read each other's thoughts, she brought her mouth to mine, kissing me forcefully. I responded in time with her movements, my hands at her hips quickly moving to rid her of her shirt. She broke the kiss only to pull it over her head and we were back at it again, our lips moving in sync, the taste of her filling me to the brim. Her hands found their way under the hem of my shirt and again we paused to rip it over my head. I was immediately aware of her chest against mine, frustrated at the layers still between us. My hands wrapped their way around to unclasp her bra. It fell away in no time, her tits unveiled and in my face, my fingers wasted no time in finding her nipples and as she gasped I slid my tongue in her mouth. She whimpered into my mouth and with a grin, my hands slid quickly to her hips. Before she could prepare herself, I had flipped us over and found each of her hands, pinning them above her head.

I watched her writhe beneath me, hips bucking in desperation for friction. I wasn't in the mood to tease. I bent down, kissing at her neck, leaving bite marks in my wake. She moaned as I found the spot she loved between her collarbone and her jaw. I relished in the sounds that escaped her throat as I moved further down, taking each nipple in turn. My tongue made sinful circles there before I continued downward. Billie was shaking now, her one hand tangled in my hair and the other clenched around the sheet. A satisfied smirk crept over my features as rid her of her underwear, quickly doing the same to myself. She let out a whimper and I let myself lick once through her folds.

She gasped out my name, "Y/N!", clapping a hand over her mouth and throwing her head back. She was so easy to please, but I knew exactly how to do it. Using one hand, I spread her open, finding her clit with my tongue. I circled it, relishing in the sweetness of her taste. My other hand reached up to grasp at her tit as her legs wrapped around my back, pushing me deeper. I looked up at her, my mouth never leaving her heat, to watch as she squirmed. Her hips ground into my tongue, and I knew I was dripping wet. I let my one hand move downward, slipping a single finger in as my mouth kept at it.

"Oh fuck," She ground out.

I slipped another in.

"Shit!" Her voice was high and tight.

I let one more slide in, feeling her stretch around me. She shoved her fist between her teeth, biting down to mute her moans. My mouth never quit as I pumped into her. She was close and I knew it, her movements were becoming sloppy, her breathing ragged.

"Don't stop, holy shit don't stop."

"I won't baby," I paused to swipe her clit a few more times. "I won't"

Her moans filled the room and our rhythm was lost. It was messy, desperate and with a final thrust she came, dripping onto my tongue. She collapsed, her chest heaving as I came up, licking my lips. I shifted to her chest and fell clumsily on top of her. Billie's legs shook beneath me and I smiled weakly.

"I'm guessing that was good." I stated, in between my gasps for air.

She breathed, "Obviously."

"Hmm." I hummed.

"I'm too tired to knock your ego down right now."

"Then don't." I moved so my head was on her shoulder, facing her and planted a slow kiss on her cheek. "I love you." I whispered.

She let out a content sigh. "I fucking love you too."

I nestled into the crook of her neck and slung an arm around her torso. Eventually she began to trace lazy circles on my back. We fell asleep like that, close and endearing.

It was the best night of sleep I'd ever had.