For ClaireMoore5413

We were driving along the way to Washington. "HELP!" I hear someone shout. I look out the window to see a girl with red hair, brown eyes, a tee shirt and shorts, sneakers, and a backpack. "Stop the car. She's just Carl's age" said maggie. "But-" dad tries to argue. "Do it." She demands. Dad listens to maggie, who had just lost her sister, and is about to loose everyone, including herself. We stop the car and dad gets out. He is probably asking how many of those things have you killed? Killed anyone? Why?
Those are the three questions that satisfy him. We've been having some trust issues lately, cause the termites. (Terminus crew)

Selena's perspective
"How many of those things have you killed?" "A lot" "okay. How many people have you killed?" "Three" "why?" "One was getting ready to turn, one was trying to do horrific things to me, one was trying to eat me" "we've been having trust issues" "yeah. Me too. But I see you have a little one" "yeah. My daughter. I also have a son your age. You do anything to this group, your dead. Understand?" "Yeah sir." "What's your name?" "Selena Parker" "Im Rick. Rick grimes." "You used to be a sheriff" "yes ma'am" he joked. "How'd you know?" "The way you talked. The way you walked over here. The way you were holding your gun cause you don't trust me" "wow. Not too bad for a girl your age" "a girl my age? What's that suppose to mean? You sayin' I'm dumb, cause you best not be" "no. I'm just saying-" "I'm dumb. Now where can I sit?" "You can sit on one side of carl," he must have seen my confused face. "the boy your age." "Oh. Right" he opens the door and let's me in. He introduces me to everyone then I realize just how hot carl really is." He is staring at me. I'm staring at I'm. Oh s•••. "Hey.." I say, not knowing how to start a conversation. "Hi. I'm carl. Your?" "Selena Parker" I say. He shakes my hand. "You don't seem to come off nice" he says. "Look who's talking" from there on, we didn't get along. I still like him though. I can tell his is a loving person by the way he holds the baby. "Herd" Rick says. We all get out of the car. Carl has the baby, carl and I are together. We get split up. It's me, the baby, and carl. "In here!" He hisses at me. We get in the room. "Why'd you get so..roar?" I ask. he doesn't answer. "I like you..a lot" he says. My chin falls down to the ground. "i like you to" he starts to lean in, then backs up. "Imbit" he says really fast. "What?" "Imbit" he says It again. "I'm. Bit. I need you to take care of Judith for me. He hands me his gun" "carl, I won't do this" "you have to" "where's the bite at? you could cut it off!" I say. he pulls up his shirt. He is hot, but there is a bite mark across his stomach. I sigh. "I can't do this" "babe, you have to" " babe? Seriously? Make me want to not shoot you more?!" I start to cry. He holds Judith. he starts talking to her. Then he hands her back to me. "I love you, Selena. Take care. Now, do me a favor?" "What?" "Shoot me" I take the gun. My hand trembles and I cry, but I squeeze the trigger, and when I open my eyes, carl had blood oozing out his temple. "I'm so sorry" I whisper. I start to ball. rick comes in. "My boy! What did you do!?" He turns to me and I lift up his shirt." "I'm sorry for accusing you" he says, still sobbing, causing me to cry more.

Hope you liked it ClaireMoore5413
It's the best pic I could find of the mental pic I got of her.