An actual Imagine!! Part 2

Okay, so rick, carl, Meredith, and Daryl are the same.

FatimaKhawaja666 is Elizabeth, Carl's new girlfriend.

ahsseditss you are Patrick (maybe this will help u understand a bit better)

The night Meredith cheated on Patrick

Meredith's P.O.V.

"Meredith go awayyy!" Whined Carl. "Fine" I say out loud. "I'll find someone who actually cares for me" I mutter. I walk to Patrick's room. "You ready?" i ask. (Not. Like. That.) He looks at me smiling and we run off to go make out.

Carl's P.O.V. After he found out

I stormed to Patrick's cell and hit him square in the nose. "What the h***?!" Asks Patrick. "You and Meredith is what happened" I say. "She asked me!" He says. I turn to go to her cell. "Meredith, what the f***?" "You were telling me to go away, I though you were done with me. I went to him for relief. I'm sorry"

And so the fight begins.

-

After A real Imagine!!

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Hey car-" I stop mid sentence to see him and Meredith doing way more than making out. A warm liquid spills out of my eye. "Elizabeth" he rolls off Meredith and gets his clothes back on, chasing after me. I hear a "what the h***, Carl? you told me you two broke up!" Behind me. Okay, we're over. For good.

Okay, sorry that made no sense.
Sorry for all the skips and P.O.V. changes. Sorry. Seriously. :/ I feel really bad for doing this to you guys, confusing you and all.