Me again

I put on my Aloha PINK wild and breezy body mist. It smelled like my name, ocean, but for my name, you had to add a twist. O-C-Anne, is how you pronounce it. "Ocean, Carl wants you to help him and his dad with the gardening." Beth said. "Fine" I huffed and walked out to the garden. "Never mind, we were just going in" said Carl with a smirk. "Ha. Ha." I said. We went back inside, then alarms went off. "Common!" Yelled carl, grabbing my hand. We ran to a room down in the depths of the prison. We shut the door and stayed in there.
Carls perspective
The room smelled strongly of the ocean. It smelt good though. "Uh, Carl" whoops. Maybe i got a little too close to the smell. "Sorry. Your smell, though" "uh..." "it smells good" I said. Okay, this was officially awkward. We "hated" each other. By hate I mean I loved her, I'm pretty sure she hated me. "Carl, I'm scared." Said ocean. She moved closer to me. "It's okay. We're gonna get outta here" I said, putting my arm around her. "Are you sure?" "No, but at least i get to spend my last moments with you." I said. There were walkers pounding at the door. I know if I didn't act fast, that we would both die. "Ocean, your gonna get outta here. I love you, an I would do anything for you. now common" I swung open the door and jumped into the herd of zombies.
Oceans perspective
He jumped in. "Carl!" "GO! I LOVE YOU!" He shouted. You had no bullets left, Carl was gone, you were useless, life just wasn't worth living. But Carl said he loved me. I have to go. I ran out of the prison sobbing silently. I was running to the gates when Daryl stopped me. He put his arm around me. I kept trying to run, but his grip was too tight. "What's wrong?" "He said he loved me!" "What's wrong with that?" "He's Dead!" I just broke down to my knees and sobbed.

Third person perspective
Ocean was loosing it. She was worse than Rick, loosing both his wife and son. She was worse than maggie, who had to cut the baby out of a living person. She was worse than when Carl was getting torn apart. She was officially broken.

Well wasn't that depressing