For ClaireMoore5413

ClaireMoore5413

Guys I do pictures now.

Carl's perspective
"Help. Please" whispered someone. I walked around to the other side of the guard tower. There was a girl with long light brown hair and a hazel colored eyes. She was very skinny. She had a blue top on with jeans. "Please, I just want somewhere to stay. Just protection. I will provide the rest for my self. I will pull my own w-" "let me go ask my dad" she looked as old as me. I went to the other side of the guard tower and tried to shoot her. Then, I walked to go get my dad. He said let her in if she is un-armed and passed the test. The test was like three questions. I walked back over to her and seen my bullet in the ground right beside her. "How many walkers you killed?" "Three probably" "how many people you killed?" "None!" "Okay. Common." I let her in. "MAE!" Maggie and Beth came running. The hugged her. Beth was about three years older than me, maggie was older than me by probably by 10 years. But this girl looked my age. This girl was sorta pretty. Scratch that. That's an under statement. She is just...wow. "That's carl" said Beth. I waved. "So you shot at me?" "Uh" I scratched the back of my neck, right below my hair. "Yeah" I said. "Well, you pull that again, I don't care about your dad. You will be dead" said maggie. "Okay, jeez" I said. I walked off. "Carl, could you show her around?" Asked dad. "Yeah. Fine" I showed her around. "How old are you?" She asked. "Fifteen" "cool. I'm fifteen too." She said. "Listen," I said. she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. "I really like you, I mean, your hoooaaaatt" "you mean hot" "yeah." I said. "Well, your not that bad yourself, sheriff." I looked up at my hat. I took it off and put it on her. "Looks better on me though" she said, looking at her reflection in the pond. "Yeah, I don't know about that" she fake scoffed. A walker came upon us and I killed It. She looked petrified. "It's okay" I walked back to the prison with her and got some fishing poles. We fished, she got 21 and I got 12. "Dinner!" I said when we were walking back. "God, this girls good" said Daryl. "Aren't you suppose to be the expert hunter?" Asked Mae. "I am, but you definitely a fisher" he said, taking the fish. "Ain't she a keeper" said Daryl to me. She turned red. "Yep. She's my girlfriend" I said, putting my arm around her. "Oh, am I?" "Yep" I said. She giggles and kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked down. We walked outside and there we started to kiss. I pulled away with a scream. There was a walker that but my neck. "G..go...sa..save...your...self" "no, I'm not leaving you" she said. I looked over to find the governor and one of his men pointing guns at us. I tried to escape, and she did too, but she got caught and stabbed herself, then all went black.

How was that?
ClaireMoore5413

Okay, just a warning.
All the deaths in this book will probably end up getting old. They're are tons lol