For TerminusBrittany

For TerminusBrittany .sorry it took forever.

"Your gonna miss me so bad when I'm gone, Carl grimes"

I remember myself saying that three days before I got taken to this terrible place. I remember it all.

We were sitting at a house with moonshine and drinks in it. Carl had some, I had some. "You'll never get to see maggie again!" He yells at me some evil things, venom dripping from every word. I shout back too, things like "you don't care about anyone!" He yells back at me. It hurts, I hug him. He looks surprised, but then he hugs back.

Everyone wants to trade Noah for me. I got over there, and then they break the deal, wanting Noah. I go up to the leader of their group and stab her, and she shoots me. A shock of pain goes through my body, then I feel or see nothing. I'm dead.

I see carl, screaming crying. "It's okay carl" I say, but he can't hear me. "Carl!" I yell and jump around, hoping to make myself noticed. Rick shoots the girl who shot me. I smile. I go up an hug carl. "It's very cold all the sudden" cried carl to maggie, my sister. She's the only Greene left. She better make it last. Beth died in a fire, Daddy died from the governor, Patricia and everyone else died back on the farm. God, maybe I can visit the farm. Can I fly? nope. I thought ghosts were suppose to be able to fly.

(Time skip)

Carl and everyone are at a motel. Carl is alone so I take advantage of that. "Brittany?" He asks. "Yes! Carl! I know I'm a hallucination, but I'm real. I'm still alive, communicating with you this way instead of the real way. Remember that cold chill you got that you told maggie about? That was me. I'm at rest. I'm at peace. I might go see the barn and cool things like that. I've seen daddy, and beth, and Patricia-" "your not real!" He yells at me. "Carl Grimes For Gods sake I am real!" I yell back at him. He shoots at me. It goes right through me. "I loved you, before you died. I loved you, Brittany. Your gone. I'm facing that. And in a few seconds, I will be with you" he says, and fires the gun, Bullet going through his head.
I see him. He's with me. "Carl!" I yell and embrace him in a huge bear hug. "Brittany?" "Yup!" I say. "Told you I was real. You could have stayed with everyone" I said, all the sudden sad. "Yeah. But I wanted to be with you. The real you. I love you so much, Brittany. No words could ever describe my love for you" "okay, enough with the cheesy poems. Love you too."

Okay, sorry it was short. I hope you liked it. I'm sorry it was awful. Erm, I've never done anything like this, so this was a major risk for me. Sorry. That's all I have to say is sorry.

I have tons of tests to study for, I have to go to County for Communication day, Ug. My life is packed with "wonderful" events.