6

4 Months Later

Aria was now well adjusted to being in the glade. She didn't like the routine and how everything was the same, every day, but she was well adjusted to it. She liked her job, she had made friends, and life wasn't completely sucking for her. She hadn't remembered anything new which bothered her, but besides that she was fine. She constantly thought of the brunette she saw in her memory and wondered who he was and how she knew him, but nothing came up. Her room was built and she liked having Newt on the other side of hers, oh and of course Minho too.

She had grown a lot closer with Newt as he was probably her best friend in the glade. They spent every day together, for hours at a time. Newt usually worked with her in the garden when he wasn't doing other tasks assigned by Alby so the pair were truly inseparable. The two commonly spent nights together, just enjoying each other's company as it could get awfully lonely in the glade but they were just friends.

She had other friends she talked to when Newt was busy, like Ben, Minho, Theo, Gally, and Frypan. Minho and Ben spent a lot of time together so she found herself joking around with them as she and Minho constantly teased each other. Frypan and her were close in a way that he was just nice to everyone and she really admired him for it. Theo was someone she didn't think she could be close with as he wasn't very, out there, but he eventually warmed up to the girl.

Gally was a whole other story. He really took on an over-protective role over Aria. It was nice for her to know someone cared so deeply about her and she wasn't sure why he did it but it was appreciated. Sometimes he could take a while to warm up to someone but with Aria, it felt like an instant friendship. He truly became her bodyguard.

Four new greenies had come up since she arrived so she was no longer the newbie, and Alby commonly got Aria to give them the introductions to the glade as she was 'nurturing and kind' according to him. She didn't mind it, as she saw it as an opportunity to befriend them.

Aria currently sat in her room, sitting cross-legged on her bed as she looked out the window at all the guys hard at work. Zart had sent her up to rest as she had been overworking herself, causing her to get super dehydrated and almost pass out. She argued at first but with the look on his face, she knew she should just take the opportunity to rest.

She grabbed some water from Frypan before heading up to her room. She let out a sigh as she laid down in her bed, attempting to nap when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She called as she saw a smiling Newt enter.

"Newt..." She greeted with a smile as she sat up again.

"I heard you weren't feeling great, I brought you more water." He grinned before passing her the cup as she gratefully gulped it down.

"Ugh, thank you. What are you up to?" She asked, setting the now empty cup on the table beside her bed.

"I uh, told Alby I wasn't feeling well so I could go rest." He told her as she gave him a questioning look.

"You look fine to me?" She asked as he nodded.

"Oh I'm fine I just wanted to come check on you." He grinned as he flopped on her bed as she let out a giggle.

"Why am I not surprised? Well then, want to take a nap?" She asked as he nodded, laying down beside her. She instinctively laid down beside him, letting him wrap his arms around her. The two sat on the bed cuddled up for a while in silence, both of them just enjoying each other's company, and frankly not even knowing what to say as they were both too scared to say the wrong thing with their current cuddling position.

Aria had just fallen asleep as Newt stayed awake, letting his thoughts roam when a soft knock hit the door and ahead peaked in.

"Aria I wa- OH! Look who it is!" Minho spoke, entering the room and smirking at the pair in front of him.