ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℍ𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕦 ℕ𝕠 ℍ𝕒𝕜𝕒

-2nd February 2013 (Saturday)-

After going out for some Ichigo Daifuku, Shoyo stayed at Hitoka's house for a while for lunch and dinner and doing his homework, and after that, watching Hotaru no Haka in the night like Hitoka wanted to do next.

Hitoka helped him with his homework, which is science homework. It went pretty well since they just have to observe some bugs and plants. After they're done, Hitoka makes scrambled eggs for lunch. And then suddenly, Hitoka's neighbor came and requests them to take care of their 5-year-old child while they're gone for a wedding anniversary date. They gladly accept it to skip the day till night time.

"Hinata, my neighbor came and requested us to take care of their child. This is Mocha-chan. Mocha-chan, this is my best friend, Shoyo Hinata." Hitoka introduced each other while holding Mocha's hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mocha-chan, I brought a stuffed doll, you wanna play?" Shoyo pulls out Natsu's old doll which he made a keychain in his bag's zipper. It's a plushie of the Karasuno crow, the team he always cheered up for back in the day. He gave it to Natsu because he promised to her to give it after he joined Karasuno, and she also promises to support it after getting it.

They played a lot of games with Mocha. They played hide and seek, snake game, and making origami animals. It feels like they're parents taking care of their child. It's 19:01 in the night, Mocha's parents are home from their date. They saw Mocha already asleep in Shoyo's lap. "Thank you for taking care of Mocha. Sorry if she made a mess or handful." said the mother as she grabs Mocha carefully.

"No problem, she didn't make a mess or handful and she's not fussy. We had fun actually." Hitoka and Shoyo followed them to the door. They waved goodbye as the family left Hitoka's house and cross the street because their house is right in front of hers.

Now that everything is clear, they went to Hitoka's room to watch Hotaru No Haka on Hitoka's computer with some drinks and nuts for snacks.

"Remember, the ones who cried gets to do the one who didn't cry wants!" Shoyo reminded the challenge.

"Deal!" Hitoka plays the movie and rushed to Shoyo's side.

The movie played for around 20 minutes now, no one has cried yet. Shoyo took a second to look at Hitoka. He observes her appearance. Her beautiful straight blonde hair, shiny brown eyes, slim body, and small cute hands. Makes him want to know about the inside of her more. He continues watching the movie while thinking about her.

Hitoka's eyes went very heavy due to the cold air and tired after all day. Hitoka wants to continue watching the movie but her eyes were very heavy. She sleeps for a while on Shoyo's shoulder again. But this time, Shoyo carefully placed his head on top of Hitoka, memorizing her smell and trust test.

Hitoka actually noticed that, but she wants to leave it like that. Hitoka only closed her eyes, she still listens to the movie. Minutes later, Hitoka had enough and force herself to wake up and wash her face. Usually works to extend the time to not being sleepy.

"I'm going to wash my face so I don't feel sleepy faster. I'll be right back." Hitoka paused the movie.

"Alright, I'll wait," Shoyo answered as Hitoka walked out of the room.

Hitoka washed her face in the sink and saw the time. It's now 19:49 PM. Felt like it's been forever, but actually, it's just 1 hour less. She walked back to her room, continue the movie, and sit next to Shoyo's side again.

It's now in the sad part (1:18:20) where the main character's 4-year-old sister died from malnutrition and hunger. Shoyo's heart was touched. The range of feelings triggered him as tears begin to show up. It shows quite a lot so it began to fall. He faced the other side of Hitoka without thinking that she'll actually notice and knew he cried.

And yes, she actually notices. "Are you crying?" she asked.

"No," said Shoyo in a low voice to avoid more crying.

Hitoka crawled to see Shoyo's face. She saw his tears, and he's smiling. "Okay fine, I lost." Shoyo wipes out his tears.

"That means you're gonna do what I said!" Hitoka sits back at her place.

"Alright, don't give me any weird commands though." Shoyo took a small laugh.

They continue to watch the movie. It's close to the end where the main character burns his dead sister's corpse, and keeps her ashes in her favorite snack jar, making it more emotional. More tears came out from Shoyo's eyes, he's even more scared about Hitoka's death.

But he's just going to stay positive. There's still a lot of time to spend the year with her. He just has to make this year a very special year for her. He'll protect her and make her happy.

The movie drawing fades away and shows the credits, or in short, it has ended. "Ok, whatcha want me to do?" Shoyo questioned like he turned over himself.

"You will be my best friend and we call each other by our first names!" Hitoka answered, following her will to know him more.

"Guess I'll have to accept it, Hitoka-sama," said Shoyo, joking around like a man.

"Not with the -sama! Just my first name and nothing, Shoyo." Hitoka went embarrassed, she started to talk and moves quickly.

"Maybe sometime in someday, we could be more than best friends," said Shoyo as he drinks his water.

Hitoka doesn't know what to say. She knows what he means and her heart rate went a little faster. She covers her face with her hand, looking down and laughed. "I'll be waiting for that day," she said.

Shoyo smiled. "Okay, it won't be so long."

To Be Continued Next Chapter

Kinda make the character a little... Out of the real character, them a little too chill 😞