ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

-SHOYO HINATA POV-

And it happened again, an old tough story that repeated. You've hurt again, from the painful fight you're going through.

I'm standing in front of your hospital room. I heard you crying. Your voice tells me how broken, sad, and sorrowful you are.

I changed my mind and left the hospital, I decided to give you some space. As I was walking back to my house, I can't get my mind off that experience. My heart tells my eyes to let tears fall but I'm in public, I'm not a child that cries in the street begging for help anymore.

The bridge we went to yesterday was near so I ran under it. I sat there, my eyes were blurry from tears and they started to fall.

-15th May 2013 (Saturday)-

Tobio was doing his morning jog around the town. He was passing the bridge which leads to the hospital until he heard someone crying from under it, it's barely heard but he's sure it's there. He found his classmate and teammate Shoyo sitting there feeling blue. He's crying as quietly as he can, the worst type of crying are always the quietest one.

"Hinata? Is that you?"

Shoyo sobs and wipes his tears rapidly. "Wh- wha- Kageyama?"

"Why are you crying? What happened?"

"Uh... I'm not crying! There's just sand in my eye!"

"No, I heard you sobbing and you wouldn't go here and sit like that if there's just sand in your eye. Don't make me worry without any reason, this is not like you at all."

"Fine I am crying, but please, just leave me alone for a moment..."

Tobio slowly leaves the place, "Alright I'll give you some space, uh... Want a meat bun?"

"No thanks, I'm good." Tobio then leaves the place and continues his morning jog.

Shoyo comes back to the hospital and goes to Hitoka's room. Before that, he went inside the small forest near the bridge in order to plan something to comfort her. His hands trembled, he hesitated to even hold the doorknob. 'Why are you trembling and hesitating? Hurry up and just open the door!' he took a deep breath, force himself to grab the doorknob, and open the door. He saw her on the hospital bed reading a book and there is a pile of books on a table. She really focuses on the book until she doesn't notice Shoyo is there.

"That book's really interesting isn't it?" he said.

"Huh- Oh, Hi Shoyo, sorry I didn't notice you're here." Hitoka felt happy he's here, she smiled softly.

"It's fine, it's reasonable." Shoyo then closed the door then sits on the seat next to the hospital bed.

"Did you read all of these?" He asked.

"Not all of them yet, I'm still on my second book. I just finished "Romeo and Juliet" now I'm on "Othello"."

"Oh I've read Romeo and then, it's very sad, I almost cried."

"For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

Shoyo smiled gently, "Yeah."

"...why did you come here anyway?" Hitoka questioned, Shoyo asked her if he can come but didn't explain why.

"You'll see in the night, I came now because I promise myself to be with you when you're in the hospital."

"You're always by my side even in the worst times, you tried to make it feel better and I'm grateful for that."

"It's now my job to make you not feel alone. As they said, things became easy when you don't feel alone."

Two butterflies came from the opened window of the hospital room they're in. Hitoka lent out both her hands, but the two butterflies landed on her one hand. Telling from the wing, it's a male and a female, could be a couple.

"Butterflies... They're gorgeous and wonderful creatures. How they changed from a catterpillar to a cocoon and then a beautiful butterfly symbolizes rebirth after death."

The male butterfly flew to Shoyo. Shoyo lends out his hand and the butterfly land on it.

"The butterflies like us," said Shoyo with a happy tone.

"Yeah." Hitoka agreed. "Things really do feel easy when you're not alone."

The night has come, Shoyo's getting ready to show what he's going to share. He and Hitoka went to a small forest near the bridge from earlier with a bike. He leads their way to a small empty area filled with high grass and flowers.

"Look, watch this!"

Shoyo stepped on the grass carefully, a bunch of fireflies started to show up and fly around the area, their light glows brightly like a star in the sky. More showed up as he steps, making the forest filled with flying greenish lights.

Hitoka went unspeakable, her reaction was priceless, her gorgeous eyes light up from amazement.

"This is so pretty... It's like seeing the stars closer..."

"And it reminds me of you, the brightest star in the sky." Shoyo lends out his hand hence a firefly landed on it.

-Hitoka Yachi POV-

You never fail to comfort me and cheer me up. You're always by my side even in the worst times. You're everything to me, my source of happiness, the sun of my darkness. And... I love you.

Shoyo, when the day came, I won't be by your side anymore and you might end up alone, sad, and depressed. But please remember that I'm never far, I'll always be in your heart as a fire to light up your life. I will be waiting for you in eternity.

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep. The more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.

To Be Continued Next Chapter

©Romeo And Juliet by William Shakespeare