ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕥

-16th March 2013 (Saturday)-

"I really want to do the... Eighth one... I- IF you want to do it!" Hitoka shivered a lot because she's very nervous if she made something wrong or awkward. Shoyo counts the list from top to bottom, the eighth from all list that she mentioned was

'Have a boyfriend'

Hitoka shuts the book quickly and puts it in her bag before Shoyo could even react. Even if he wants to react he doesn't know what to react to. Hitoka covered her face with her right hand and turned back at Shoyo. She felt embarrassed and nervous that if she made him feel weird.

Shoyo hurries up and thinks to make her not feel embarrassed, maybe a cool or fun way to accept that he will be her boyfriend. He finally made up his mind, he puts his hands on her shoulders and turn her. He gave a soft smile then slide his hands to her hands with his thumb on her palm. "Hitoka, w.. will you be my... girlfriend?" The red-faced boy moved his head down and tilt it a little.

She went tense, her eyes widened and she blushed, but then she relaxed, closed her eyes, and puts a small smile in her mouth. She then holds his hands back and nodded slowly.

"Yay!" Shoyo grinned with a low and gentle voice. He smiled normally after a second, then he moved his head forward carefully to Hitoka's face like he's trying to kiss her. Hitoka's face went extra red, she closed her eyes. She cannot move back that much because he's holding her hands.

Hitoka moved her hands a little which makes Shoyo snapped out. He lets go of her hand while shivering and his eyes were wide. "I... I'm sorry... What have I done...?". With an expression of fear, he stood up and run, leaving the place and Hitoka behind sitting on the park bench.

Shoyo run straight to his bike and pedaled back to his house. He walked straight to his room and jumps to his bed, trying to forget that moment he just did. His little sister Natsu saw him stomping in the house and jumps in his bed like he has a problem. She came to him and laid her hands on his bed. "Onii-chan, what's wrong?"

Shoyo rolled over to Natsu "Nothing, just teenager problems."

Natsu thinks about how to cheer her brother up. She then runs out of Shoyo's room to grab something. After a couple of minutes, she came back with a recorder. She sits down on the floor and played Silent Night on the recorder. The song their mother always plays on the recorder when they're mad or sad when they're kids. "Thanks for cheering me up, Natsu. I'm all better now." Shoyo then lifts himself and sits in his bed.

Natsu feels happy hearing that. She then continues the song since it has 3 parts. Shoyo's thinking about how to make up for what he just did to her. He thinks that he must've made her feel uncomfortable doing those things like holding hands and hugging her. He'll try to avoid her for a little, the goal is to make a proper distance between them.

-18th March 2013 (Monday)-

It's lunchtime at high school. Hitoka is sitting by herself on the rooftop, wondering why Shoyo didn't come there. She thinks maybe he's still afraid to talk to her because of that day. She'll try to give him some space and leave him alone for a while.

Meanwhile, Shoyo's in his class with a few of his classmates there. Knowing Hitoka might be on the rooftop, he didn't come there and eat. "Hey, are you going to eat lunch?" Asked his classmate, Tobio.

"No, I ate breakfast too much so I'm still full." Shoyo waved his hands vertically. He lied though, he actually didn't eat breakfast and he ate just a few for lunch and dinner yesterday. Tobio nods then leave him and the class. Shoyo's just spinning his pen while waiting despite his stomach growling for food.