ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕙

-15th March 2013 (Friday)-

"I'll teach you how to play it, here." Kenma handed over his Kalimba to Hitoka, she accepts it slowly.

Kenma explained what each key sounds like and how to memorize it. The note layout is not like a piano that goes left to right, the Kalimba has a pattern itself that needs to be learned. Hitoka had a hard time memorizing it smoothly, but she's getting better slowly. She learned how to play her favorite Christmas song, Deck The Halls. She's very happy she learned it, she played it again and again.

"You seem so happy that you learned it, I used to play the Kalimba back in the day but I stopped after I found volleyball," said Shoyo with his head tilted to the right.

"Well let's find out do you still remember how to play it. Should I, Kenma?" Hitoka asks for permission to gave Shoyo a try to Kenma.

Kenma nodded happily, then Hitoka handed over the Kalimba to Shoyo. He accepts it and thinks of a song. His favorite childhood song passed his head then slowly plays it. He can play it smoothly, meaning he still remembered how he used to play it. He stopped at the end of one part 'cause he didn't remember the next part of the song.

"You remembered how and that was so smooth and so good! What was that song?" Hitoka asked while doing some little clapping.

"Thank you, and that song was Stay With Me. It's my favorite childhood song." Shoyo answered as he hands over the Kalimba to Hitoka. They heard someone calling Kenma from the gym to go back to Tokyo, Hitoka gave the Kalimba back to Kenma and bow as she says thank you for letting her borrow it.

They all packed up their stuff and go to the bus parking to wave goodbye to Nekoma. The bus rotate their wheels and left Karasuno to their destination, Metropolitan Nekoma High School in Tokyo. Shoyo and Hitoka who waved goodbye at them also going to go home. They walked together to the bus stop as usual, but Hitoka noticed something. "Oh no, I forgot my money to pay for the bus. How am I supposed to go home now?"

Shoyo took a minute to think of a solution, he moved his head all around then an idea pass by his mind. "I can take you home with my bike!"

"Are you sure you can handle it? My home's pretty far away and it's cold." Hitoka covered her left hand with her right one.

Shoyo walked closer to her and held her hands with his bigger hands. It was cold as the wind in the winter. "Don't worry, I went further and riskier than this. I'll go extra fast so the cold only lasts for a while, but if you cannot hold it I'll stop."

Hitoka sat on the back seat of the bike, then Shoyo starts pedaling as fast as he can as he said. Hitoka tries to endure the cold that was making goosebumps on her skin and weird feelings in the nose. She holds on tighter when the bike tilted a lot when it turned at a corner, it's like she's hugging Shoyo from behind.

They finally made it to her house after 5 minutes. Hitoka's all cold, especially her nose. She really wants to hurry up and take a warm water bath. "Are you still cold?" Shoyo asked while pulling the standard in his bike so it doesn't fall.

"A lot but I'll warm myself up when I'm insid-" Hitoka didn't get to finish her words, Shoyo puts his hands over her head and pulls it closer. Hitoka felt warmer caused by the temperature she's close to. She hasn't been in this situation for so long, getting to finally feel it again feels very special.

Shoyo let go of her and placed his hands on her cheeks like a V shape and smiled. "That'll make you feel better, now go warm-up before you catch a cold."

Hitoka went inside her house and closed the door. She leaned back to it and slowly slides down. She carefully touched both her cheeks and remembered what she just writes on her bucket list. It was something relatable to the moment she just experienced, and what she really wants to do. She pulls out her bucket list book and flipped the pages to the bucket list page. She goes down to that certain list, "Eight..."

-16th March 2013 (Saturday)-

Hitoka messaged Shoyo to meet at the park to do a bucket list. At 7:48 AM Shoyo ride his bike to the park bringing nothing with him. He made it at exactly 8:01 AM then parked his bike at the bike parking spot. He saw Hitoka standing in front of a Sakura tree, looking up while closing her eyes, surrounded by beautiful butterflies with her shiny yellow hair being blown by the slow east wind. She's wearing a red flower-patterned dress with a black opened jacket and a bag on her back, it's like she's going on a date or something special with him.

Meanwhile Shoyo, just wearing simple things striped blue shirt with also an opened dark blue jacket and jeans. He has low fashion taste but it's good enough to be used outside. "Hitoka! I'm right here!" He ran to her while waving his hands.

The butterflies flew off as Hitoka turns her head to him. "Hey Shoyo, good morning."

"Morning, what's up?" Shoyo asked in the time he stopped running.

"Well, I want to give a thank you gift after all the help you did for me. And at the same time doing a bucket list," said Hitoka as she walks in the park path with Shoyo following her.

They walked to the park pond and sat at a nearby bench. "So what are you going to give to me?" Shoyo asked.

"Well I don't know if this is a good gift, you wouldn't like it that much but this is the only thing I can think..." Hitoka dug through her bag and pulls out the bucket list book. She flipped the pages to the middle one which is the bucket list page. She folds the empty side of the book to the back then showed it to Shoyo.

"I really want to do the... Eighth one... I- IF you want to do it!" Hitoka shivered a lot because she's very nervous if she made something wrong or awkward. Shoyo counts the list from top to bottom, the eighth from all list that she mentioned was

'Have a boyfriend'

To Be Continued Next Chapter