ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥.

1st June 2013 (Saturday)

Hitoka is all alone in her hospital room. It's the hour where Shoyo usually came but he's not here. That day feels very empty for her. But she promised him and herself to stay strong until he gets back home, both of them still want to see each other even if they know that won't be very long.

She started reading the book he bought for her. She reads it very carefully and makes sure she understands the story. 1 chapter has passed, another one has passed too, and another one until she didn't realize the evening has almost come.

Every day her activities are just like that, sometimes she video calls Shoyo to check his situation. Just like what he said, the day felt fast despite being alone. She already read half of her book

It has been 5 days since Shoyo left which is 2 days left, 48 hours left, 2.880 minutes left, 172.800 seconds left. Hitoka counts the estimated days until she can meet him again. She thought, she managed 5 days so 2 days would be easy. And on that day the doctors are going to give her checkups and medicines. Her conditions are fine, except that she lost bone strength so she can no longer walk and lift heavy things. She went back to her room with a nurse and found her phone ringing.

Shoyo was calling, she picked it up after the nurse left.

"Hey, Hitoka! I have good news for you!"

"What is it?"

"We will be going home today night! Turns out my dad has an important meeting to do tomorrow."

"Oh, you don't feel sad because you lost 2 days of fun with your family?"

"Well that's true, but I got a 2 days bonus to be with you. No, not that I prefer you over my family, I love both. But I have only a little memory of you and a mountain of them, so I want to add more."

"That's very sweet, Shoyo. But I believe there will be only memories of me and you in the hospital."

"What happened? You can't go anywhere?"

"I lost my bone strength so I can't walk and lift heavy things. I don't want to trouble you by carrying me around all the time."

"I don't mind carrying you, you're light even before the disease."

"No, it's alright, honestly I just don't want to go out."

"Oh okay that's fine, well see you later then."

"See you later."

Hitoka's heart beats fast as in excitement. She forgets about her disease and almost everything, she can't wait any longer to see him.

2nd June 2013 (Sunday)

Shoyo runs in the hospital hallway heading to Hitoka's room with Sugawara Koushi, the former setter in Karasuno who just heard that she's in the hospital, and Shoyo brings something special for her as he promised.

"Hinata! Don't run in the hall you'll make loud noises!" Koushi spoke.

"Oh, I'm just so excited to see her! I want to give her these as I promised!"

"Huh? Do you like Yachi?"

Shoyo stopped for a moment and think about what he just spoke and heard. "N- n- not like that! I just want her to feel better, I mean she's our friend and manager!"

"Then why did you bring all of those to her and not someone else?"

Shoyo thinks again, he's now trapped in the corner of the wall with a hard way to go out. "...alright fine I like her. J- just don't tell anyone."