Part 3

Chaeng and Mina arrived at Seoul University 20 minutes after the drive. Chaeng park Mina's car to her designated personal parking space. Chaeng is already late to her classes actually and was about to wake up Mina when her phone rings. It was a call from her unnie Dayhun.

"Chaeng where the hell are you?" The worried unnie said.

"Unnie, my car was broken at the road earlier so i left it there and a mechanic was about to take it anytime now, and uhmm unnie. I have a slight problem. I know im already late tsk." She said nervously as she knows dayhun unnie is so strict with school.

"What is it? Are you alright? And where are you? " the worried unnie asked.

"Im actually at our school's parking lot. My space, uhmm, unnie.. coz i accidentally hit someone at the head earlier when i was pissed off at my car. I hit her with a stone when i suddenly kick it and it hit her, but i was able to manage the wound and gave her some pain killers and i brought her here at school to be check at our clinic. She uhmm  is sleeping right now at her car.."

" you what son chaeyong?!! You hit someone? Tsk! Aish chaengyongie, what the hell are you thinking about? When did you start to hit someone?" Dayhun said irritatedly.

" im sorry dayhun unnie, i didnt mean to i swear. I was just kicking the stone out of anger and it hit her on the head because she was about to uhmm help me with my car so yeah..
Im gonna bring her to the clinic to be check now. Do we have classes still?"

" bring her now to the clinic and i will see you there, no, our classes are suspended. We dont have a professor  for the rest of the afternoon so basically were free" dayhun said.

"Okay unnie, please dont get mad at me." She said in a cute tone.

" im not mad but im disappointed, you know how much i told you not to be violent when angry right. What's her name by the way"

"Sorry unnie, uhmm her name is myoui mina, she's a senior here too but different course."
Dayhun was surprised to hear who the cub accidentally hurt. She knows myoui mina of course, she used to watch the news and the business world. Dayhun's mouth was left at awe as she knew,Myoui's family is strict and how protective of their one and only heiress. She kept silent for a while as she instructed the cub to bring immediately the heiress at the clinic to be checked.

"Chaeyong doesnt seem to know whom she hurt" dahyun said to herself.

Chaeyong, unfasten her seatbelt,and look at the sleeping goddess beside her. The medicine must have already in effect as the goddess was soundly asleep beside her. Chaeng astoningnishly stares lovingly at the beautiful lady sleeping beside her. Her angelic face that looks so peaceful even with the bandage. Her lips that looks so soft,  and her smell.everything about the lady is perfect for chaeyong's view. She remove some strands of hair  from mina's face and slowly carressed her face. She slowly wakes up the sleeping mina.

"Hey Mina, wake up.. were here at school.." she gently said. The sleeping goddess slowly open her eyes and look at the smiling chaeyong beside her. Mina warmly stares at chaeyong and smiled lovingly to the cub. As per mina, the cub's smile is the most beautiful view she would love to see whenever she opens her eyes.

Chaeyong unfasten Mina's seatbelt and assisted  her to sit properly.

"Im sorry did i sleep long? It must have been the medicine" she smiled.

" yes a bit but its okay, it was meant to be like it. Because the wound will hurt for sure so im gonna need to give you that. Im so sorry again mina." Chaeng look down. A tear suddenly left her eyes. She dont know what is happening but seeing mina hurt because of her, is hurting her even more. mina quickly got up and wipe the cub's eyes.