Skinship (G)

This will be Haruto's PoV...

⚠️ Grammatical errors everywhere.
⚠️Lame, cringey
⚠️I think it's not long enough but still long.
⚠️ it's not yet edited since I started writing it.

~Scenes in this story is based in my imagination.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruto's PoV:

I'm here in our dorm, laying down to the couch. Thinking about him, again.

Why is he so clingy? Damn, it irritates me. I know that he likes skinship because he's an only child and he wants to hug, cuddle, kiss and etc. But I'm not a fan of skinship because I don't like it... If it's him, it's not like I don't love him, it's just I don't like the way I feel and acted when we're at the same place. I don't know what's wrong with me. My heart will beat faster than the normal heartbeat whenever he'll hug and cuddle me. My face will automatically get reds whenever he kiss me (not on the lips) and I'm getting shy and embarrassed even if he just looked at me. I'm only feeling this for him, it's like he's special to me. But no, he's just my talented, handsome, kind and perfect hyung that God created.

Should I talk to him regarding to my issue? Or should I just avoid him? I might hurt him tho... Aishh I can't think properly! Maybe I'll just talk to him.

I got up and walked towards the door of the dorm to talk to Yedam.

(sometimes, whenever I hear Haruto call Yedam in Tmap he's not using 'hyung' so... Yeah back to the story).

Before I walked out Junkyu hyung stops me by calling me.

"Ruto, where are you going?" He said while walking towards me. He's dressed nicely, he didn't wear his favorite 'Anti-Social Social Social Club' shirt and his favorite pink jacket, is he going out too?

"To Yedam, I'll talk to him privately." I replied. He fixed his hair before replying to me.

"Yedami is not here, he's with his family. It's weekend, did you forgot? And how many times should I tell you that call him 'hyung'. " He said. Oh right, Yedam 'hyung' is not staying at the dorm when it's weekend.

"Oh right, I totally forgot. Where are you going though?" I said.

"Nowhere, just gonna hang out in any place that's near here. I don't want to go to the far places." He replied getting his phone up and texting someone.

"Who are you going with?" I asked, feeling protective. Junkyu hyung will freak out if he met someone or some of our fans out there and he'll do what they want so I will accompany him if he'll go by himself.

"No one, will you join me then?" He asked. I nodded and then said

"I'll change my clothes hyung, wait me here. Don't ditch me alright?" I said, half scolding him. He's ditching us sometimes whenever he doesn't want someone to accompany him or whenever he wants to be alone and asked himself some silly things.

"Okay, alright. I'm not gonna ditch you. I promise." He said while raising his hands like he's promising some important things.

I nodded and walked to my room, actually it's not just my room. My roommate is Jeongwoo, while Junkyu and Mashiho hyung is our dorm mate. Jeongwoo is not here because he said he'll go to Iksan with Junghwan since it's weekend.

I quickly change my clothes into decent ones. Black with llama printed on sweater And white t-shirt underneath, maong pants and a black cap. I also bring my phone and wallet, in case I want to buy something and contact someone.