Why? Just why? (N)

Haruto is walking on the corridor of YG building when he heard a people talking. Because of curiosity, he comes closer to them and found out that it's his two members. Jihoon and Yedam hyung.

"Why didn't you fight for him? For your relationship? For yourself? Yedami-ah, just why?" Jihoon hyung's voice ringed in his ears. There's a minute of silence before Yedam spoke.

"I did fight just to save our relationship hyung. I already told you that a hundred times, did you believed in me? Of course you did not." He said coldly that it gaves Haruto the chills that he felt when they first met and the first time they spoke to each other.

"Trust me, I tried to understand you Yedam-ah. But your reason just don't make sense." He said, trying to calm himself down. Yedam raised his left eyebrow and smirk at him, Jihoon felt like something will go wrong but he shrugged it thinking it's just his mind.

"Tell me hyung, what in my REASONS doesn't make sense to you. To all of you. Because to be honest? I have so many reasons that makes sense, I have tons of it! You want to hear what my reasons for the 99th times? Alright. Firstly! He cheated on me with the man that I'm jealous of."

"But Haruto denied that they have a relationship."

"Alright, let's say they don't have a relationship. What will you expect, feel and how would you react if your so called 'loyal' boyfriend and your bestfriend who you treat as 'brother' kissed and was about to make out INFRONT of you?" Jihoon hyung didn't answer so Yedam continued.

"Do you expect me to be calm and alright? Oh fucking shit, what do you think of me? A stone? Do I have to act blind and still love him?" Yedam said trying to calm himself down so he won't shout at his hyung.

"Don't shout at me Yedam-ah! I'm still older than you!" Jihoon started to shout at Yedam.

"Ha! I am not disrespecting you hyung. I'm just explaining to you my reasons so you can shut up about it and stop bringing the past up!!" Yedam said, gritting his teeth. So I'm the bad one here? He thought.

"I've seen it with my two fucking eyes. Their lips locking, the way they've stiffed and looked at me, shock evident in their eyes. You know why I stopped fighting for him, for our relationship, for my own desire yet you acted like a blind 'good hyung' and decided to come to me and talked nonsense. Oh right, SECONDLY! I gave him a chance to explain, but what do you think did I get? A sobs that is irritating to hear, sorry over and over again. What did he explained? None. Third! I talked to both of them calmly, take not hyung! CALMLY! and you know what did I get? For the second time, their mouths is full of sobs and a fucking sorry. Did their sobs make the things clear? Did their sorry fixed everything? No! What did I get instead? A fucking headache! A fucking heartache! And a pain in the ass! And that's the scenes that I don't want to think again! Because you know how much it caused me! How much it hurts me! And how much tears I cried during that time! Yet you didn't gave any care of me... You didn't asked how's me, how's my condition, you didn't not asked me if I'm okay and the worst, you all did not let me explain and decided to hate me because I maked the two of 'our' maknae cried." Yedam said, trying his best to not cry but his tears backstabbed him. His tears suddenly came out as drops and then he burst out, crying messy. A sob escape in his mouth.

Jihoon is speechless, he tried to talk but Yedam stopped him.

"N-no let me finish speaking first. You know w-what hurts me the most? Y-you're the one, same with the other m-members are with me longer than the other members. B-but where were you when I needed you? When I needed all of you? When I need a shoulder to c-cry on, where were you? W-when I need a person to hug or c-comfort me, where were you? You all are nowhere to be found! D-do you know who's the only one who stayed? It's Yoshi hyung, Mashi hyung and Asahi hyung. T-they stayed when I-i need you, they stayed when I want y-you by my side, t-they stayed when I need your shoulders to cry on, they stayed and understand me, they did not hated me when they saw the two of our members crying and saying my name a thousand times, instead they listened to my explanation and understand my side." Silence filled the whole balcony.