note

idk about this. It's just random

And if you're wondering if it's an english book, sad to say but some of the oneshots here are either mixed tagalog and english.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, WHAT HAPPENED HERE IS FROM THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION WITH THE HELP OF THEIR PICTURES. REFRAIN FROM THINKING THAT THIS IS REAL. ANY STORIES WITH A RESEMBLANCE OF THE PLOT OF THIS IS SURELY A PURE COINCIDENCE.

-------

I plan on editing this and CIWY but then I think it again. I need to go back to the old days where I started posting my first au/ff. I need to see your comments so if I don't have inspiration, I can just read it all. I know I have another reasons but I can't just say it no matter how hard I think about it.

I decided to not edit this, if I changed my mind I'll just put the edited version here also so there will be an edited and unedited in the future. If I have the chance...

Anyway that's all, don't read it all once I reupload them cause I know you already read them😉

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!❤️ BE SAFE! BE HEALTHY! IF YOU HAVE A WORK OUTSIDE, ALWAYS BRING EXTRA FACEMASK, ALCOHOL OR SANITIZER AND TISSUE OR WIPES! ALWAYS DO SOCIAL DISTANCING! I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE NOT OKAY BUT IF YOU NEED SOMEONE, I'M HERE! THANK YOU AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Clemiritaaa