Tmap ep 14 (B)

Some of the scene is from the tmap but this is all from my own mind. My own imagination. My own written story. The characteristics of characters here is not all real.

-I can't add this to the story that I'm still working on because this is not connected from previous chapter so... I just created another story, I'm sorry for the late update. Here's the peace offering 🖤 thank you for reading and hope you enjoy! And sorry again for the errors. Grammatical errors and punctuation marks isn't on the right place.⚠️

(I'm rewatching treasure map so... My brain suddenly think this.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunsuk's PoV:

Yesterday, we released the Tmap ep 14. And now we're at our dorm, we're gonna watch it. I'm actually excited of the outcome, I don't know if the rest is. We barely finished it because of their I'm what do I call it? Foolishness? 

"Hyung let's start watching! I can't wait, we're so funny on the set so I know that it'll come out good and entertaining." Junghwan said excitedly. Oh yeah right. I chuckled softly while patting his head and nodding.

"Let's wait for Yedami, I think he's on his way here okay?" I said to him, he nodded and wait patiently. Yedami is not still here because he got called by the one and only sajangnim, all members are here except him of course. We decided to chitchat first while waiting for him.

"Yeah guys, our fans is mentioning Yedami hyung and Ruto on twitter. Retweet here retweet there, comment here comment there and their picture blows up, woah look at this hyung it's already 140k hears hahahaha they must've liked the ep 14 so much. And here hyung hyung! Our (all) pictures too blows up." Junghwan said happily while scanning his cellphone. I looked at it and smiled at him.

"Our fans love us so much so let's do our best in the future okay?" I said, he nodded again and continued to scan his cellphone. I looked at Haruto and his face is red. I laugh, maybe he did something on that episode.

Minutes pasts and Yedami is still not here. I started to type on my phone to message him and asked where he is but I got cut off by Junkyu.

"Hyung, Yedami said he can't come. He said Sajangnim will talk to him some more time so he said we should start watching without him." he said, putting his phone in my front.

"Alright. Guys let's watch the video now. Yedam can't come today, he's still talking to Sajangnim." I said informing them. They nodded and place themselves wherever place they're comfortable and face the tv where we will watched the said episode.

I click the video and treasure map's intro filled the room along with the giggles of the other members. We're amazed because of our strength and Yedam's too. He's so strong, he can bend like that? And laughing at the same time because of the moments that we find funny.

The second class is hug-limbo, we find it funny because of ourselves but we looked at Haruto when Yedami carried him, we thought they kissed because their faces is so close to each other.

"W-we didn't really k-kissed hyungs, I promise." He said, trying to explain the misunderstanding. His face is so funny if you'll see it. We're about to start the teasing session but he's so red, maybe later.
.

.

.

Minutes later and we're already at the third subject(I think it's the guess the pose or the one that they have the box and they'll put their badge/ name tag on the box that they want. But I'll do the latter because they have the sweetest moments there) and our eyes are focused on the screen.