Last Picture (A)

⚠️ Grammatical errors ⚠️

This is fan made only, what happened here are just by my imagination and not the actual events.
⟨————————————————————————————⟩

Yedam's PoV:

Our performance ended and we're now resting at a room backstage. We're still waiting for our driver. I was about to sit and rest when Haruto spoke.

"Hyung..." We all look at him and to my surprise, he's looking at me. I look at our members and they just looked at us and then look away, minding their own business.

"Yes Ruto?" I asked him. He looks nervous so I tried to speak with soft voice. He looks at me again while his hands are at his back.

"Umm, can we take a selfie? For the last time." He said, he whispered the other words but I still heard it. This will not be the last picture we'll get together Ruto, I promise.

"Sure." I said, shortly.

He then took his phone out and raise it, ready to take picture.

"Okay hyung... Wait don't come here, it's supposed to be us two only hyungs." He said when the other members joined too, I chuckled lightly. He's cute.

"Alright hyung, 1...4...3! Say 3!" He said. He's so obvious, might scold him later.

The picture is good but we're not smiling fully, so it's kinda bad.

I sat down and was about to continue my rest but he caught my attention. He put his phone on his pocket and was about to walk out when I stopped him.

"I'm sure you're tired, let's rest here." I said, patting the space of the long chair.

He hesitate first but I tapped the chair again.

"Let me rest with him if you don't want to, Ruto." Doyoung said, with flirty sound. I laugh lightly when he looked at me and wink. I wink back and smirked at him.

Haruto then quickly sat next to me. I chuckled because of it.

"Come to my room later. I'll talk to you seriously." I whispered to his ear, teasing him. When I back out a little his ears are red and I saw his adams apple move up and down, he's nervous again.

.

.

.

.

In our way back to our dorm, the drive was quiet and you'll only hear the other cars.

Here's the arrangement of our seats.

Driver                       Manager

Doyoung     and     Haruto

Hyunsuk    and      Jihoon

Junkyu      and      Mashiho

Me               and    Junghwan

Asahi         and     Jaehyuk

Jeongwoo  and    Yoshi