77

Kayla's POV

This morning Thomas kept trying to sneak a peek of what I had bought yesterday. I had to hide the bags from him in my suitcase so he wouldn't see it. I bought a little black dress and a new lingerie set in the exact same color just for him.

Ever since we got back together we have been a lot more intimate than when we were together before. The doubts I had about us getting back together are now gone and I'm so grateful they are.

One of the doubts I had was if he was going to cheat on me again. We were in love for three years before he ended up cheating on me for nearly seven months.

My heart shattered into a million pieces when I had found out about the two of them and I knew I would never recover from it. Than the whole stupid ass decision to date Matt was the worst mistake of my life.

My heart only beat for one person and if anyone could fix it, it would be Thomas. I've never been so happy than I am right now in this very moment because it is just him and I.

"Babe come over here." Thomas says calling me over with his finger.

I take a seat on his lap and he places me legs behind him.

"Where did you put the bags?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I'm not telling you." I say and he places his head in the crook of my neck.

"We have to leave for the club in an hour anyway. So tell me now." He growls into my neck before sucking hard at the skin.

I begin to grip on the hair just above his neck and he continues to suck on my neck trying to get me to tell him where the bags are. He leans back against the bed and begins to kiss me all over my neck while slowly lifting up his shirt that I'm wearing.

"I have ways of making you talk." He whispers into my ear before lifting the shirt up and over my head.

"And I have ways of keeping you interested." I say before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

From the corner of my eye I can see him running his hands through his hair before I close the bathroom door behind me. I turn on the water getting it the right temperature before unclasping my bra and sliding off my panties.

The warm water feels almost as good as Thomas does against my skin as I let the water rain down on me. I pour a small amount of shampoo into my hand and begin to scrub it all throughout my hair before doing the same with the conditioner.

The soap begins to run down my body and circling around the drain before going down. I grab a towel from the rack and wrap it around my body before going out into the room. I grab some clothes to wear before stepping into my evening wear a little later.

Thomas may just not want to go out later once he sees what I picked out for him.

Thomas' POV

Kayla is still in her sweatpants and tank top by the time I come out of the bathroom from getting ready to go clubbing with May and Anthony. Even though she looks cuts as hell in her sweatpants we can't keep May and Anthony waiting for us.

"Babe come on you need to get ready. Anthony is getting impatient." I tell her and she immediately stands up.

We are all kind of scared of Anthony when he gets mad but some of us are able to handle it. I remember that one night when Kayla fired back at him with some snappy comebacks. Although that fire was mainly because of me about the whole cheating dilemma but it was still great of her to do.

"Can you help me put this on?" She asks me stepping out of the bathroom.

I'm taken back when she steps out in a mid thigh black strapless dress and some matching heels to go with it. She holds up the necklace I gave her for our third year anniversary and has me put it on for her.