94

Anthony's POV

"What are you going to do about it?" He says before I push him against the wall.

He manages to push me off of him and tries to go after her again. They go outside of the room and begin to head towards the front door when I grab Ryan by the collar.

I turn him around and my fist comes in contact with his jaw making him fall to the floor. He lies on the ground and I'm about to jump on top of him to beat him when Lena pulls me back.

"Anthony stop." She says as my blood is boiling.

There is so much adrenaline coursing through my veins as she tries to calm me down.

"Listen. I'm going to go with him. It's the only way to keep Kira." She says hugging me before they both walk out the front door together.

"Babe are you okay?" May asks as she walks over to straddle my lap.

I nod my head yes as she continues to stare at me. She stares at me as if she is trying to look through me to see what's really wrong.

"So this has nothing to do with the fact that Lena and Kira are gone?" She asks and I shake my head from side to side.

"Okay." She says leaning down to kiss my neck.

Her tongue begins to swirl on one spot of my neck before she sucks hard at the skin. My hands hold on to her hips as she does the same process over and over again.

"Babe. You really want to do this right now? Once we start it's going to be hard to stop." I say as she looks at me with lustful eyes.

She nods her head yes as she takes her shirt off and throws it behind her. I notice that she is wearing a different kind of bra and it looks sexy as fuck on her.

"Where did you get this babe?" I ask her running my finger along the bottom of it as she kisses my neck.

My hands go to rest on her ass and I smack her earning a gasp.

"It was a gift." Is all she ends up telling me.

Her hands begin to move down my chest and stomach in order for her to take her shorts off. She smirks at me as I watch her slide two fingers inside of her making her head fall back.

She begins to slide them in and out of her moaning like crazy while she still straddles my lap. I remove her hands and replace them with mine causing more moans to escape from her lips.

Her hips begin to rock back and forth as my thumb rubs against the top of her clit. I feel her thighs shake before the clench around my body. She comes all over my fingers and the feeling feels so damn good.

"Fuck babe." I say as she tries to regain her breath.

I place my fingers inside of my mouth and suck them clean.

"Damn that felt amazing." She says kissing me with her breath slightly less erratic than it was before.

May's POV

My legs are still shaking from earlier in my room with Anthony. He has been so caught up in worrying about how Lena and Kira are doing.

Even though he doesn't want to admit it I know that's what it is. What happened earlier was a distraction even though it was small that's what it was. It has been a couple of days since I saw him smile and that felt good for me.

I head upstairs and into my room to see Anthony sleeping peacefully. His phone begins to buzz and lights up on the table next to my bed.

Hey Anthony. We're doing just fine. I know I caused you to worry more about me. Can we meet? The text from Lena says.