46

May's POV

His warm arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. I nuzzle my head deeper into his chest just to smell his sweet scent. His eyes slowly flutter open and stare back into mine.

"Good morning beautiful." He says just before running a hand through his hair. 

He returns his hand to its place on my hip and starts to rub in small circles on the bare skin. 

Riley starts to shake me and I suddenly wake noticing that it is the next day.

"Did you have a bad dream?" He says full of concern.

"No it was a great one actually." I say with full honesty even though I'm the only one who knows.

"Than why are you crying?" He says tilting his head slightly.

"Because a part of me wishes it was not a dream." I say feeling slightly bad for Riley.

Why am I having these types of dreams or flashbacks right now? Anthony clearly wants nothing to do with me and I'm with Riley. My mind is playing games on me and it is starting to take its toll on me. Sometimes I love Riley with all of my heart and other times I still want Anthony.

He made me feel some type of way but I liked it. Riley on the other hand makes me feel special and like I'm the only one. Well they both do. I feel like I'm being forced to be with Riley because Anthony won't talk to me. I decide to clear my mind of every single thought.

I slip on my shoes and run downstairs to get some fresh air. I don't know what I'm doing out here but I turn the corner and begin my walk to somewhere I'm familiar with. The air is cold and I'm freezing my fingers off but I continue my walk down the road. A car pulls up next to me and rolls down the window.

"May what are you doing out here? Come on get in." He says and I oblige to his request.

I close the door and wait for my fingers to thaw out.

"Thanks for picking me up Thomas. What are you doing over here anyways?" I ask as he turns on the heater and begins to drive once again.

"I just spent the night at a friend's house. More importantly why are you walking in this weather?" He says and I turn away from him.

"I was clearing my mind. Trying to escape my thoughts before I over think and drown myself in my worries." I say as he turns the corner into his driveway.

Why did I not tell him to go to my own house? See this is what happens when I get caught up in conversation. We pull into the driveway and he parks the car.

"Don't worry Anthony isn't home." He says pulling out his car keys and stepping out of the car.

We get inside and my mind starts to fill with every memory I made here.

"Where did Anthony go anyway?" I ask taking off my jacket and shoes.

"I think he went to hang out with Eric at a party last night. I'm not really sure to be honest." He says entering the kitchen.

I follow in after him and see all of the dishes that have piled up in probably the past few days because of Anthony.

"So who was your friend?" I say taking a seat at the island and he passes me a water.

"It was no one." He says walking over to the fridge.

Things don't seem right because he hasn't mentioned Kayla since I've been here. Many thoughts are running through my head but I choose to ignore them.

Anthony's POV

There's a huge pounding in my head as I begin to sit up on the bed that I somehow ended up on. My eyes take a second to adjust and I see clothes lying everywhere on the floor. I look back at the bed and there is a girl lying there without any clothes on.