39

Anthony's POV

I don't realize I'm starting to dose off until my mother says my name and I suddenly wake up.

"Sweetheart go home and get some rest. I'll be fine." She says and I knod in agreement.

I walk out of the hospital room and into the parking lot. I sit in my car for a bit to call May and see if she is home.

Hi you've reached the voicemail of May Davis. Please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

God I love hearing her voice. I hang up the phone and start my drive home in my sleepy state. It's only noon when I pull into my driveway and park next to Thomas' car. Who's car is that? I wonder looking at the silver car parked on the other side of Thomas' car.

I walk into the house and place my keys on the hook in the kitchen. I walk into the living room and notice May talking to Riley. What the hell is he doing here? Is he the reason why she didn't answer her phone? I walk over to her and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Where have you been?" She says as I sit in the chair next to the couch.

"I was at the hospital visiting my mom." I say playing with my necklace.

"Oh my god what happened to her? Is she okay?" She shifts in place.

"She slipt and fell but she will be fine." I say turning my attention to the TV screen.

"So Riley. What are you doing here?" I say not giving one fuck if I interrupt their conversation.

"I'm just here to see how May is doing plus she invited me over." He says with a stupid ass smirk on his face.

I've seen guys like him before he's that type that gets in good with the parents. I would know because that's how he was. Especially with the girls. He would date one girl for awhile than move on. He's like me in many ways that's why we got along so well. Until I started hanging out with the crowd I roll with now.

"What are you doing here?" He says.

Did May not tell him that I live here and so does she?

"Remember Riley I told you that Anthony and I live together." She says looking over at him.

"Oh that's right I forgot." He says smiling.

"I'm going upstairs to get some sleep. If anyone needs me please knock. Other than that wake me up when dinner is ready." I say jogging up the stairs and into my room.

I close the door behind me and collapse on my bed not caring that I'm still in clothes from yesterday. Wow the feeling of that will never get old.

May's POV

"He's still himself. Even after all these years." Riley says from beside me.

"Yeah I know. Actually I don't know but I love him no matter what." I say finally some what forgiving him for what he did but there's no way I'm telling him that just yet.

"So where did we leave off?" Riley says as I face him.

"Right the concert. Are we meeting here or somewhere else?" I say looking at him.

"We can meet here but I wasn't really talking about the concert." He says scooting closer to me.

"If it's about yesterday. That was a mistake. We shouldn't have kissed and now I feel really bad because Anthony was seeing his mom in the hospital when this happened." I can feel my whole body filling up with regret.

"It may have been to you but I loved every second of it. The way both of our lips moved in sync like they were meant for each others. You can't tell me you didn't feel anything?"