78

May's POV

I don't even remember what happened last night at the club. Lights were flashing and people were dancing on each other. Drinks were much stronger than the whiskey I've had at my house.

Given that the only drink I've ever had was from my father's stash. The light coming in from a small crack through the curtains hits me right in the eyes. I shut my eyes before sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at my feet.

My goodness I need to paint my nails. I have a hangover and that's the first thing on my mind. The pounding in my head continues as I stand up. A pair of hands on my hips pulls me back down before a pair of lips attach to my neck.

"How's your head?" Anthony says as I lay my head on the pillow.

"Hurts every time I move too quickly." I say as he turns on the light.

He begins to move around the room to find where his shoes are.

"There right here." I say pointing to the area between the bed and the small nightstand.

"Thank you babe." He says leaning down kissing my forehead.

He slips on his shoes before grabbing the keys to the rental car. His leather jacket sits on the chair along with my dress from yesterday.

"Did we have sex last night?" I ask Anthony and he shakes his head no.

"We were going to but after I slipped my shoes off you were asleep. I took off your dress so you would sleep better." He says and I smile at him.

He smiles back at me before walking out the hotel room door. I lay my head back down on the pillow and unlock my phone.

We took a sudden trip to Los Angeles. We will be back in a few days. I send to my sister.

I grab one of Anthony's shirts and slip on his sunglasses to help contain the light. My phone goes off and I slide the screen to answer the call.

"Thanks for the invite. How is it over there?" My sisters asks me.

"Please talk softer but to answer your question it's beautiful." I say to her and she quiets her voice.

"May here this should help your hangover." Anthony says entering the room.

"You're hungover?" My sister says a little too loudly.

"Yes but please be quiet. I have a headache." I say as Anthony hands me food and coffee.

I mouth to him thank you as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"How's it going over there? You speak to dad at all?" I ask her and she pauses for awhile.

"It's going good. I haven't talked to him at all but he has texted me." She says.

My father hasn't texted me at all but it's okay because I'm enjoying myself.

"Hey I've got to go. Chase is taking me out to eat. Text me when you're at the airport on your way back." She says before hanging up.

The breakfast Anthony got for us is good but the coffee is really what I needed.

"You look cute in my sunglasses." He says and a smile spreads on my face.

I lean to the left and kiss his lips before eating again. No more hangovers for a while.

Kayla's POV

Thomas made me sore as hell yesterday and it shows when I try to walk. We all decided to take a trip to the beach to see how different it is from back home.