80

May's POV

Now that we are back home the problems seem to have never left. The vacation we took was a great way to pause the reality we have here. Anthony and I are taking a trip to Michigan next week. Another pause from reality is really what we need.

These next few days that we have here are going to be total chaos. I head up the stairs and into Anthony's room to put my stuff away. Thomas brings in Anthony's bag and sets it near the door.

"Thank you." I tell him.

Anthony decided to go and hang out with the other boys instead of being here. I head to the bathroom so I can take a shower before going to bed. The hot water feels good against my skin and relaxes my muscles.

I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body. The cold air of the room hits my skin and makes me only walk faster to get clothes. I get dressed and walk downstairs to get a glass of water before heading back up.

The house is completely silent with the only noise coming from me opening and closing things. Thomas and Kayla are upstairs right now probably sleeping. While I'm here wondering why the hell Anthony went out at this time.

The trip was great because we felt connected just like when we first started dating. As soon we got back home it felt like he completely seperated his life from mine. He promised me there would be no more secrets between us but I fear that has come to an end.

I knew it was too good to be true that he would stick to it. I head up the stairs once again and climb into his bed. My phone sits on the nightstand with no calls or texts showing. I grab it and dial my sister's number on the keypad. It rings for a while before she finally answers.

"Hello." She says sleep clear in her tone.

"I'm back home." I say to her.

"Do you now what time it is?" She asks me.

She always hated it when I woke her up but I find it funny.

"I do. I just needed someone to talk to." I say and she sighs.

"Why couldn't you talk to Anthony?" She asks me.

Sad enough to say he is the last person I want to talk to right now.

"He isn't here. He left as soon as we got home." I say and wait for her to respond.

"Sorry to hear." She says and I'm suprised she doesn't want to know why.

Than again had she asked what would I respond back with? It isn't like he is telling me.

"Has dad called or texted?" I ask her.

"Okay if we're going to talk about dad we have to talk about that when I'm not half asleep." She says and I slightly laugh.

"Alright than we'll talk in the morning." I say before she hangs up.

Now I'm left alone with only my thoughts. The only person I could talk to right now is someone Anthony doesn't like.

Can we talk? I send.

My brain is not attatched to the rest of my body right now. The things he has put everyone through should have been enough for me not to send that message. Although he is the only that has known me the longest compared to anyone else.

Sure. Everything okay? He sends back.

Anthony's POV

Ever since I came home after talking with my father May has been ignoring me. I know I should tell her to honor the promise I made to her. I've never been good at keeping my promises though.