51

May's POV

The morning sets a tone of peace that was sure to come after the drama storm that happened last night. I felt as if I was being suffocated from all of the news about Riley that he had kept from me but now they are set free and I feel even worse.

I begin to stretch when my arm is just about to hit the sleeping mess right next to me. His arm rests peacefully over my waist and his features are relaxed. I've said this many times since everything happened but I really miss this.

I want to reach out and kiss him on the lips but I also want to just lay here and watch him sleep. His arm around my waist slowly pulls me closer to him and I can smell both the small amount of liquor and cologne that are on him. His hand slowly starts to move again and travels underneath his shirt.

"I can feel you staring at me." He says and places his hand right on my hip drawing small circles.

"I can't help it you looked so peaceful." I say and I am aching to kiss him.

"Alright well I need to get going." He says and jumps out of the bed to put his pants on.

"What? Why?" I say putting my hair in a bun.

"I have other girls to attend to." He says just before laughing.

If this is a joke than it isn't a funny one.

"I'm kidding." He says and I sigh in relief.

"I could see the jealousy on your face though." He says and I look at him as if he is wrong but he is right.

Even though we aren't together I don't want him to be with anyone else. Riley still has a lot of explaining to do but I'm not willing to find out the rest until I am ready.

"I wasn't jealous." I say and he just rolls his eyes.

"Please. I know you better than you know yourself." He says and sadly again that is true.

"Well anyways I've got to go and meet up with the guys."

Why does he have to go right now? It's only noon and I want the both of us to stay in.

"Why?" I ask him and he doesn't answer so I ask him again.

He searches the room for his jacket that he left downstairs.

"We've got some plans for something and we need to discuss everything." He says and walks out the bedroom door.

Did I just miss something? I push the thought out of my mind and go to take a shower. I walk back out and put on my dress from yesterday before walking across the hall. Thomas opens the door and I can see the dark circles under his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he shakes his head no.

"I haven't gotten any sleep. I have been trying to reach Kayla so we can talk but it just keeps going to voice mail." He says and it reminds me that I need to talk to her.

"Oh sorry." I say.

He did hurt her by cheating on her so she has every right not to answer her phone.

"Anyways did you need something?" He asks running a hand through his messed up hair.

"Yeah. I was wondering if you could take me to Riley's to get my stuff." I ask him knowing that he could say no in order to get some sleep.

"Yeah just let me get on my shoes and we can go." I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I fill the glass up half way and sit down until Thomas is ready.