62

Anthony's POV

I enter the house and see people dancing, drinking, and smoking hookah. I haven't been to a party like this in forever and it makes me feel at one with my true self. I don't remember the last time we had hookah at a party.

Sure we always have every other kind of drug that's in a powdered form but it's been a long time since hookah. I see a few people blowing O's into the air after inhaling the hookah from the stand. I enter the kitchen and pour myself a drink when Joey walks over.

"Glad you two are here. Now the party can start." He says and everyone starts cheering.

"This is for you my dear." He says handing May a drink.

"Well I will see you later." He says.

I wait until he is out of sight to pour the drink he gave May down the sink.

"Take this one." I say handing her a cup filled only half way.

"I couldn't drink that one because?" She says looking at me funny.

"If Joey hands a girl a drink it always comes with a surprise." I say and she takes her first sip of her drink.

She sets her drink down and hops up on to the counter. I stand in between her legs and she wraps them around my waist. I feel her lips on my neck as I see Kayla and Thomas walk in.

"Didn't mean to interrupt." Thomas says and May looks up.

"So do you know what you're going to do?" I ask him and he nods his head yes.

"We're going to try to get back together. When she is ready than we will." He says and I take another sip from my drink.

"I give it a week and you guys will be back together." I say and he shakes his head no.

"She was serious. She said it won't be easy. I have to earn back her trust." He says looking at the bottles of alcohol.

"Don't do it. She might kick your ass." I say and he walks off to go find Kayla.

Eric walks over and hands me a joint before walking away. I place it between my lips and inhale. I breath out and let it evaporate in the surrounding air. Holy shit. I completely forgot how good this feels.

I inhale once again and exhale as May walks back over. She jumps up on to her original place on the counter. I lean back on the counter before she pulls me over to stand in between her legs. She turns me around and puts out the joint.

"I was enjoying that." I tell her and her lips crash against mine.

I scoot her closer to me and she wraps her legs around my waist just like before. She continues to kiss me hard and I'm enjoying this very much. My lips travel down to her neck and I begin to suck on her collarbone.

She runs her fingers down to my neck and pulls me away. I continue to lick my lips as she looks at the hickey I gave her.

"You'd think I'd be used to you giving me these by now." She says covering it up with her shirt.

My eyes slowly begin to undress her as she fixes herself up.

"Come on." I say grabbing her hand.

We head over to the couch and she sits on my lap.

"Don't you two look adorable." Jessi says standing in front of us.

It takes me a few minutes to realize it's her because she's actually wearing clothing. I look over at May and see that she is slowly getting pissed off. I remember when they used to be friends until that bonfire we had.