13

Yulbin's POV

You know it's the weekday again when you hear that annoying ringing sound right by your ear. I slammed my hand against the button and it finally became silent again.

I got up while yawning, " Oh, it's Monday. " I said.

I walked out of my room, " You look horrendous. " Donghyuck said as we bumped into each other in the hallway.

" People say we look alike. " I said and he gagged while I shot him a smile before we walked passed each other.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast first. For today's breakfast, it's one of my favourite breakfast food.

French Toast!

While I was eating my food, Donghyuck came down all dressed up and styled up. " What's the occasion today? You look like a con artist ready to con money out of a rich lady. " I said.

He sneered, " It's my exams today. " I nodded.

" Mom, what's the chances of Donghyuck going to the same school as me? " I asked when my mom walked down the stairs.

" 100%? Since it's the only high school in this area. " I groaned as I shoved a piece of bread into my mouth.

When I'm done eating, I went up to my room to get my uniform before going into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I came out, I saw my dad." Did you sleep well last night? " I shot my dad a smile as I nodded.

I went back into my room to get my bag pack before going downstairs again. " Wish your brother good luck for his exams! " My mom said.

I eyed him, " Will he even want my well wishes? " He shook his head while staring at his textbook.

I shrugged, " Break a leg. " I said as I put on my shoes and my mom sneered.

" It's a phrase that means good luck. " I said and my mom smiled again while nodding her head.

I bid them goodbye as I walked out of the house. When I walked out of the gates, I saw Hendery walking out of his house.

My first instinct was to walk at a slower pace so that he wouldn't see me.

But then again, why must I walk behind him?

Hence, I decided to just walk at my usual pace so I ended up walking ahead of him. I got to the bus stop and the bus just came.

I was getting on when I realised Hendery was running towards the bus. " Please wait for the boy there. " He nodded as I paid for my fare before going to take a seat.

Hendery got on and thanked the driver before paying his fare. He walked over and he sat on the seat in the same row as me.

When we got to our stop, he got off and I got off behind him. " Yulbin! " I turned around to see Hyunsuk waving at me.

He rushed over to me, " You didn't come with Hwiyoung? " I shook my head.

" He's probably late. " We chuckled as we walked to school together.

Hyunsuk looked over at me, " I heard there will be a school carnival coming up soon. Do you want to go together? " He asked.