Ch.1

Note/ info

1.This story will not have Lemon, lime, or smut scenes or chapters.

2. some lore in Genshin impact will be altered a bit, even characters may be changed in some aspects, but not entirely.

3. Even though there are no lemons in this story, but some scenes at most will come off as steamy.

4) hillicurls and abysll mages are considered demons since all the Genshin characters will be monsters of sorts.

other than that enjoy the crackfic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the long war of the archon was over, a new squabble arose between monster and humans 2000 years later. For now, it's minor fights across the land, but it's growing closer to being a full-on war. But the people of Mondstadt had no interest in joining in such a fight. The city stands for freedom and love for both monsters and humans.

In the fields not far from the mansion of the Dawn winery. A young girl runs about the woods, as she hides behind the trees to catch her breath, a voice calls out to her.

"Where are you human? I know you're around here!" The voice shouted as the owner smirked.

The young girl gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. To quiet her heavy breathing as she tried to make herself as tiny as possible. The girl listened quietly as her chaser hoves stomped loudly on the forest ground as he searched for her. She peaked out from the tree to see the young centaur in the distance scanning the forest with his one eye. the centaur turned his head in her direction,  his blue hair flowing in the wind. The light of the sun sparkling down on his lovely light grey coat.

But when he turned he saw no one but the trees of the forest. The young centaur who was no older than 9 smirked as he knew someone was there, hiding from him.

"Oh well, I guess I can't find her! I might as well just move on," The young boy said as he stomped away.

The young girl sighed in relief as she stood up and pecked out from behind the tree. Seeing that it was all clear, the girl slowly stepped out from her hiding place and made a mad dash towards the winery mansion. Just as she was about to reach the edge a  shadowy silhouette suddenly appeared in from of her. She gasped as she recognized the young centaur colt who was smirking at her.

"Kaeya!" Y/n gasped as she froze in her tracks.

"I knew you would be here Y/n, you really think we would let you escape us that easily," Kaeya smirked down at his human friend," Right Diluc."

"Indeed, we won't let you escape us. Just make this easy and let us catch you," Said another boy's voice from behind.

Y/n turned to the sound of hooves coming up from behind her. It was another young colt, but he had fiery red hair and tail with a dark brown, almost black, coat on his horse-like half, it was Diluc. Y/n looked around for a means of escape as the two centaur brothers slowly closed in on her.