Ch.12 (Y/n story quest)

Y/n story quest <

This story will cost you 1 story key

Cancel       Confirm <

____________

"Ugh, those treasure hoarders really roughed you up this time," Paimon sighed as she watched Aether walk with a limp, holding his injured wing close to his body.

"Yeah, I wish I saw their trap ahead of time," Aether winced in pain as he made his way over to Katheryne.

Katheryne gasped in horror at the sight of the honorary knight. "What happened to you? I'll give you your rewards later, you must visit Lady Y/n," katheryne said as she wrote them a letter.

"Right, Y/n is the only doctor in mondstadt. But what's this letter for?" Paimon asked.

"It's a letter to tell her that the guide is paying for your medical treatment, since she's not busy today we can send you to her and not the cathedral," katheryne explained.

" Wow! Thank you so much katheryne, let's go Aether," Paimon smiled.

----------------

Y/n sat in her office as she recalled the strange day yesterday. She felt strange that day and tried to sleep it off, only to have a strange dream about fighting the Fatui at the cathedral. Yet she could only wonder if it truly was a wild dream when she woke up with a bad scratch on her cheek.

Of course, she quickly took care of it, so that Albedo and Klee wouldn't worry. Yet suddenly she was pulled out of her thoughts when there was a knock at her office door.

"Y/n it's us, and we need your help," Paimon called from the other side of the door.

"Oh, please come in," Y/n answered as she prepared the clinical cot.

Aether soon walked in as Paimon awed at the room she was in. " So you got hurt during commissions I'm guessing," Y/n said as she read Katheryne's letter.

"Yes, they manage to get the jump on me," Aether said as Y/n sat him down on the cot.

"I see," Y/n said as she began her diagnostic. "Mind if I inspect our other wing to gain a better understanding?"

"Yeah, I trust you," Aether nodded.

Y/n slowly glided her hand delicately over Aether's wing. Aether moaned as he felt Y/n's warm fingers stroked his wings.

"I'm sorry, does that hurt," Y/n asked professionally.

"N-no they're a bit sensitive," Aether panted.

"SHHH! Aether, be quiet. If you moan too loud, the monsters outside are going to get the wrong idea!" Paimon shushed.

"I'm sorry for the discomfort, but I'm just about done," Y/n said as She began to spread a herbal ointment on Aether's injured wing.

Aether covered his mouth with his hands as his ears turned cherry red. Y/n quickly began to wrap his wing in soft bandages. Paimon began to look around some more when she notices a small calendar on Y/n's desk. With today's date circled, Paimon couldn't help but wonder why Today would be special.