11. Second Chances

"Come with me." A voice called out. Adalynn looked to the source and noticed it was a one of the guardsmen but instead of a face she recognized, he had no face. The girl's eyebrows knitted together. That's when she noticed, she was back in her cell in the Sky Box. Panic ran through her as she looked around, it was the destroyed version of her cells, the walls covered in different words written in red paint (or what she hoped was paint).

Everything I've done is for you.

You are seemingly rising from the dead, sweetheart.

This isn't up to you.

I can't let any of you get hurt because of me, not after what I did.

They'll come down here and when they do, I'm dead.

I wouldn't even know what to wish for.

What happened to the fearless girl I knew?

How could you let me die?

I need you.

You're a murderer in more ways than one.

I am become death.

It wasn't what it looks like!

It was all things that have been said to her over the last weeks they've been on the ground; things that have stuck with her for various reasons. The names of those who had died while on Earth were also written across the walls. However, the biggest one was in the center of the wall opposite of her bed that's sheets were wrinkled and thrown everywhere.

Today, tomorrow, forever.

The paint from it looked the freshest, it was dripping eerily. Her heart felt like it was cracking again as she read it, tears brimming her eyes. She reached a hand out, shakily, for it but her arm was tightly grabbed by the forgotten faceless man. He yanked on it with inhuman strength. It felt like her arm was ripped out of its socket as he pulled her into the hallway, another faceless guard appearing and grabbing her other bicep. The two nearly dragged her down the long, never-ending hallways.

It set in where they were leading her. The airlock.

She tried to fight as hard as she could but it didn't matter. The two guard's grip on her was painful and strong. As they grew closer, the hallways began to line up with people on either side of her. Some faces were empty, others painted in the faces of the 100 she had grown to care so much for. At the end of the halls stood her parents, a body face down in front of them.

"No." She gasped at the realization of who it was. She was released by the guards who dragged her as she rushed forward to the boy. She rolled him over, a choked cry emitting from her as she took in Bellamy's appearance. Once again, his throat was split wide open, the blood still seemingly pooling out from the wound.

Suddenly, his eyes opened and he looked directly into her. It had startled the girl backwards as she scrambled away from him. He looked like a zombie as he twisted around onto his hands, the blood pouring onto the cement ground.

"Why'd you do this to me? I needed you, Peaches, and you left me."

"This is all your fault, Addie." Her father's voice brought her attention up to her parents.

Her mother now taking a more gruesome appearance again, the one that haunted her for almost two years now. Her father looked beaten up in a different way, his hair unmanaged and pulled on, bags deep set under his eyes, a telltale sign of not sleeping for days.