♡ Prologue

◦♡◦♡◦♡◦

I knew it would always end this way.

I knew it would end with our backs against the wall and this small cabin surrounded by police. John's hand squeezes my own, and as our eyes meet, I see the thoughts racing through my head mirrored in his eyes.

We aren't getting out of this alive.

It seems like a lifetime ago, how I used to dream about getting my fairytale ending. I'd meet my prince charming and I'd live happily ever. John and I's love isn't a fairytale. It isn't perfect and neither are we. We're a trainwreck.

John always said that trainwrecks make the front page of the news.

We're definitely making the front page of the news.

John and I might've been a mess, but we are a beautiful one. We have something no one understands. Not my sisters, not our friends. No one. We'd die for each other.

Unfortunately, when we were making that pact with each other, we didn't know it'd happen so soon.

"John," I whisper.

"This is the end, Sunshine," he taps my chin with his knuckle. "How do you want to go out?"

"Together."

◦◊◦◊◦◊◦

Hi! So this is the prologue! I'll probably get the first chapter out later tonight. Like 11 ish? This book is going to get dark so just brace yourselves. - C

Updated A/N: None of my author's notes are exactly relevant anymore because this book is now complete!