8

Soobin pulled beomgyu and kissed him . Is this real .

After some moments thier lips parted . Beomgyu had his eyes close . Should i tell him .

" soobin . You know i--"

A loud sound . Beomgyu opened his eyes and saw soobin on the floor . So rude i was talking . Beomgyu stood there for some seconds . Some seconds for thousand of washroom floor's germs to get into soobin .

" soobin are you fine " beomgyu bent down to look at soobin . He parted soobin's hair to the side to see his face . I so love you . No i dont . Wait . Where are the others . I need help.

Beomgyu ran out to see if he could find someone to help him . He saw minato still in the counter ( idk if thats the correct name . You know i mean the where you can order drinks . ) hueningkai was beside him sleeping i guess .

Beomgyu saw taehyun at the corner . Talking to a girl . " hey taeh-- " suddenly a loud music stopped him . Music ? . In pub . Isn't this a shop . Anyway he couldn't call taehyun . So he choose to go up to minato .

Beomgyu was talking to minato , when Suddenly a girl pushed him aside to order for drinks .rude . Beomgyu finished the conversation anyway and dragged muinato out leaving his friend sleeping on the counter .

They both went to the washroom and saw soobin . He was up now . He was looking at himself . In the mirror .

Minato gave beomgyu a look of confusion and they both went up to soobin. 

" yah , soobina you fine now ? " beomgyu mumbled slowly .
" me . Oh me . Yes soobinie is fine " soobin said with a low voice smiling . Minato and beomgyu both grabbed soobin and made thier way out of the washroom then the pub . It was hard for them as people kept bumping into them .

But they survived and made it out .
" huhhh" minato sighed . Beomgyu smiled feeling proud they made it out .

It was dark by now . Just then they heard some wispering . Minato and beomgyu made soobin lean on a wall .  so , they could see who's there but , soobin soon fell down on his knees . Beomgyu made a apologetic face and went to the place they heard the voice  .

The voice was coming outside the pub.  It was near them . Turn right and walk . And they were there. peeking . It was so dark they couldn't see who the people were .
" are you sure u want to do it " they heard a voice it sounded familiar.  It was yewon's .

Although the other person which they assumed should be there too , ignored yewon  .
" u both left me alone " not now idiot.  It was soobin . Minato and beomgyu kinda hoped the people didn't heard the loud soobin.  Which ofcourse they heard they did heard .

A torch light hitted soobin in the eye .

" who dare " soobin shouted stoping the light with hands . Minato ran away . Beomgyu wanted to . It would be romantic to say his heart stopped him , because he couldn't leave soobin there . But , no . It was his legs . He was just too anxious to stand up and run. 

" soobina " yewon whispered shouted  . She sounded confused . And then she closed the light .
" what are you doing here " beomgyu finally spoke . The other person there picked up his stuffs . Beomgyu took the torch from yewon hands and opened it to see the other person face .

" yeonjun . What are you both doing here " beomgyu  scowled. Idk why .
Beomgyu looked closely at yeonjun who was standing like a small baby . With the stuffs packed in his hands .
He looked scared .

" don't worry yeonjun " yewon said sweetly .

" hey " the trio looked back to see taehyun with minato . Taehyun went there and sat near beomgyu . Minato went to get a hold of soobin who was picking up grass and putting them in his mouth .

" what was your name again " taehyun asked looking at beomgyu . Beomgyu looked at him confused .
" nevermind , whats that " taehyun pointed at yeonjun's hands .

" wait . I will tell " yeonjun said and kneeled down and sat there . Taehyun nodded .

" beomgyu " beomgyu grambled

" huh"

" my name is beomgyu "

" oh , yes . I know "

This bic**  .

" so , you were speaking yeonjun ."  Taehyun said .

" oh , yeah " yeonjun said slowly . Silence .
" ahhhhhh" suddenly minato shouted . All of them looked back soobin had minato's hands in his hands biting on one of the finger .

None of them really recommend anything . And looked at yeonjun again . Minato snacthed his finger back . Hitting soobin on his head . Not too hard .

" you were speaking " beomgyu said with a calm tone .

" oh , yeah "

" say "

" they are something bad "

" that i know "

" they are drugs " .

I want to tell ya'll something . Its serious . It may sound stupid but . The world is round .