18

" hyuka " taehyun shouted and ran to hueningkai . It was dark . The electricity was cutted . Three figures would be seen when one of them lightened a candle .

" candle ? " taehyun said looking dissapointed. 

Hueningkai sighed " i told minato to bring a torch "

" you told me to bring something luminuos ...google showed me a candle " minato whisper shouted and rolled his eyes .

Taehyun somewhat chuckled and started walking .

They walked slowly . " so , what should we do ? " minato said .

" let's go to namsan " huening said.  Taehyun flinched . " we are to go to beomgyu's " taehyun said his body getting lost in darkness .

" yeah . But  we can't just stay there . I even bought food " minato said holding out a bag .

" you bought that cause i was mad " huening pouted .

" anyway "

" hey just hurry lovey birds "

They walked and took a turn . There was a boy sitting curled up .

" hey nato passed me the candle " taehyun said . Minato did so . Taehyun walked slowly to the guy minato and huening kept up 1 step back .

" excuse me " taehyun tapped the person's head .

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

" oh my god . Fuck minato " huening shouted . Taehyun looked up to them .
" i was scared " minato broke the hug with huening .

" hey " the curled up boy said . Taehyub lowered the candle to see the face . The shadow from the light made taehyun's heart jump a little but he controlled himself .

" yeonjun what are you doing here " taehyun asked . Yeonjun tried to stand up but he couldn't so , taehyun helped him .

" what happened " hueningkai said slowly . Yeonjun struggled at keeping straight even with the support so , huening helped taehyun .

" yeonjun what happened " minato said with a concerned voice .

They walked from there slowly. 
" i - the world's a little blurry " yeonjun said struggling to walk.  " or maybe its my eyes " .

" yeonjun did you did some . Thing . " taehyun asked getting in the train . All of them got seated . As it was already 8 not many people were there. 

" i know . I know . I hate myself " yeonjun spoke hitting himself . Huening and taehyun were on the either sides so they holded him back from doing something to himself.

Yeonjun stopped and sat still .

" taehyun . Hueningkai . Why do we have to coperate with poeple . Why can't we just let our feelings in "
Yeonjun murmured .

" cause it hurts " minato said .

The rest of the night was slow . And they ate the food . Excluding yeonjun as he was asleep in the ride that continued .

They reached thier destination and got off the train .

Taehyun and huening holded onto yeonjun .

" AHH " minato screamed in high pitched voice .

" what "

" we forgot the candle " he said and turnes back , but before he could take a step to get into the train again it left .

" well , you can always turn on your phone's light " taehyun said . Minato and huening stared at him .

" you could have said that before " huening scoffed . " yes " minato followed .

" my brain just thought about it " taehyun said and shaked yeonjun . As huening and him struggled to deal with the unconscious guy .

They started to walk this time with phone's torch .

" hey , taehyun and kai " minato turned to the three friends .

" yes " in union

" don't you think our princi's quite clingy "

" he was clingy to you ? " huening almost screamed .

" NO . but one time during class he came to visit and laid his hands on top of beomgyu "

" oh . Its fine then . Wait why " huening said huffing . " i don't know . But the princi's quite gay " taehyun said his breath taking its last toll .

" you felt it too " huening and minato asked .

" well . Kind of "

" gross "

" oh wow ..we are in heaven " yeonjun blinked his eyes .

" no stupid . I don't want to die so soon " huening said . " also not here " .

" is soobin here ? " yeonjun asked .
" no , but we are here ..holding onto your heavy body " taehyub scoffed .

" oh , soobin called me . " yeonjun said muttering .

" i am here " soobin came running to them .

" call of the monster " minato chuckled .

" you are late " soobin whispered .

" sorry . But look at him " huening whispered back .

Soobin looked at yeonjun . Yeonjun smiled and took his hands from taehyun's and huening's shoulder and hugged soobin .

" he can stand " minato said . Taehyun and huening looked at each other straight faced .

" yu- yeonjun . Whats wrong " soobin said shocked .

" i just . I was just . I was just so saaddd ...so . " yeonjun sobbed .

Minato patted him .

" i think he dossed himself " huening whispered.