1 . downpour

A dark morning darker then usual , full of dark clouds ready to pour any moment . Running a noirette naive looking boy went past the bridge the water under the bridge rushing quietly as if they know about the rain coming and are getting ready for the downpour , birds chirping , a women giving free vouchers , and a small boy crying only he wasn't small he was in his early 40s he liked to roam around crying for money as if thats the only thing that mattered although people went past the man without giving him a second glance the neurette boystopped infront of him and hurriedly he pulled his backpack to his stomach and opened the chain in the first pocket and gave the man some money and threw the bag to his back again running he went .

The man wasn't anyone close to him nor did he knew about him , but every morning he gave him some money from his allowance it just felt like a duty to him . The naive boy was now near the bus station when it started pouring .the rain was heavy.

The people near him opened thier umbrellas and some without umbrellas found a place to keep them self from getting wet but the boy stood where he was , he liked rain , it felt so good to him he stood thier in the rain for the bus to arrive. Suddenly he couldn't feel the rain though he knew the rain hasn't stopped for he could hear the noise so he looked up at the umbrella protecting him and then at the boy holding it .

" beomgyu" the boy started " do you want to get sick again ? What is it a movie scene that you are shooting "
Beomgyu smiled a weak smile and pulled the boy holding the umbrella closer so they both can be inside it
"Soobin oppa. Why is the bus so late " beomgyu stared at the right to see if the bus was in sight .
"I don't know ? " soobin replied rather lazily . Beomgyu was drenced in water his black jacket now all wet and there was mist inside his specs .

Suddenly beomgyu seemed worried the rather sad looking expression of his face changed into horror he pulled his black bag to his stomach again and opened the first pocket and took out his money all soaked in water and then he took out his phone which he didn't knew if was going to work again .holy shi- . Why me . Why am so stupid .

"Whoa ..what happened ?" Soobin asked looking at the money with a apologetic look . " i bet you can see what happened " beomgyu said irritated at his own foolish-ness . "Beomgyu your money and your phone is drenched " soobin chuckled    " umm ..yeah thanks i didn't notice "
"That happens when you want to act like a movie star "
"I wasn't acting and anyway is thier a way we can get make it work "
The bus arrived soobin took the money and phone from beongyu's hand and told him to get in the bus then soobin got up and the rest of people followed .

In the bus soobin and beomgyu sat on the same seat . Beomgyu took the phone and started hitting it in his palm to get the water off . Soobin wacthed his friend for some time and then took the phone from it and tried to start it but it won't start . Beomgyu took it back and started to rub it with his shirt to soak the water .

The bus went on and on soobin was now asleep with beomgyu's wet money in his hand beomgyu was sleeping too his head resting on soobin's shoulder making soobin's clothes wet . After some minutes the bus stopped it was sunny by then . The sun shone brightly .

"Hello , how may i help you " the lady in the shop asks her voice was rough and her face wore a unpleasant smile . were at the mobile technichains shop . Beomgyu gave her his phone the lady examined it .

"Did it fell in water ? " she asked "no , well actually yeah " beomgyu spoke his voice shuttery . He gave soobin a look in doubt soobin smiled . " well , it might take some time fixing it you can come after some time " the lady ordered still examining the phone.

Beomgyu tried saying something but before he could soobin interrupt "ok"
Soobin said and holding beomgyu's wrist took him out " uhh .. grandma must be calling me " beomgyu complained "take my phone " soobin offered he knew this was about to come .
"Do you have her number?"
"Uhh ..no ? You don't remember ? Oh , well no you don't wait lemme check. "

Soobin went through his phone searching for the number .

"Aha ! Here it is " he exclaimed and gave the phone to beomgyu . But beomgyu dropped the phone "wow !? You had one job beomgyu"

" i am sorry " beomgyu said picking up the phone
" oh no , are you ? "
" i am sorry you know i do things when i am anxious " beomgyu picked up the phone examining if there was any scratch
" well you don't need to do things  with my phone  "
"Do you expect me not to "
" well . No but you don't always need to reach my expections . Do you ? " soobin exclaimed .

Beongyu ignored him and dialed the number . Soobin stared at him for a second he wasn't really shocked , its true he expected something to happen not that soon .

They were here for the colledge interview they were going to . Thier dream college for music and arts .

My notes : hope you liked it . And if it short then am sorry . Oh , and please suggest me names 🤡. Bye i will update soon . Follow me . 👁👄👁