10 .

The water inside the bridge flowed slowly . The stars shone brightly . Beomgyu was asleep with yeonjun beside him both leaning on a wall . Suddenly the light went off . Beomgyu started moving . He pushed yeonjun a little away and stood up .

He picked up his phone and opened the flashlight  and started looking for something . Yeonjun was awaken by beomgyu's sudden movements .

" what are you searching for ?"

" my phone " beomgyu said still looking around. 
" you are holding it "

" huh . Oh yes "

Yeonjun smiled at the other's foolishness .

" my back hurt " yeonjun conplained .
" shhh..you will wake nanny "

" nanny ? "
" yes she is sleeping "
" oh "
" anyway , how did you got in ? " beomgyu now crept closer to yeonjun as there was no light. 

" window "

" you . Stupid " beomgyu stood up again and helped yeonjun stand up too . Then they took out beomgyu's mattresses and slept there .

The sun rose over .

" beom  ...beom" a faded voice was heard . The voice kept getting louder untill another voice came .

" beomgyu are you wake " yeonjun shouted from downstairs . Beomgyu opened his eyes .

" coming " beomgyu shouted and rushed downstairs . Yeonjun was sitting with nanny . Yeonjun looked at  beomgyu and smiled.  Things started going into beomgyu's head . Of course yeonjun wasn't addicted . Or was he. It was serious . Or was it .

He sat down there with his nanny and yeonjun . Nanny kept putting things into yeonjun's and beomgyu's plate .

After the meal beomgyu and yeonjun helped nanny to do the dishes and then  went out to have some fresh air .

" hey , i am sorry for yesterday " yeonjun said kind of  coming to his senses now .

Beomgyu smiled and nooded  . Both of them went to soobin's house to see if he was fine now .

" yah , soobina " beomgyu shouted from the garden . There was no reply .
" i think he is sleeping lets go inside " yeonjun said and without waiting for an answer he went inside the house . Beomgyu hestitated for a second and he went inside too . Soobin was there sleeping in his bed .

" soobin , soobin " yeonjun shaked soobin slowly . Soobin seem to be in a deep slumber . Beomgyu too started trying to wake soobin up as soobin was Still not moving beomgyu stood up on soobin's bed took his hands and pulled him up .

" ahh " soobin wailed .

" are you planning to sleep till dawn " yeonjun mocked him . Soobin snacthed his arms and pulled the blanket over himself to sleep again . Beomgyu gave a tired sigh .

Yeonjun sat down in the floor . Suddenly his face fell . He stood up and ran to the washroom .
Beomgyu looked concerned and walked to the bathroom .

" are you fine " beomgyu knocked on the door . He could hear yeonjun throwing up . Soobin sat up on his bed . He could feel his head hurting he slaped his hands on his temple and walked to the washroom .

" whats wrong " he asked beomgyu . Beomgyu raised his shoulders as a sign that neither of them knows . After some minutes yeonjun came out he looked pale .

Beomgyu and soobin looked at each other concerned .
" are you fine ? " they asked together .
" oh , yes i am fine . " yeonjun smiled . He looked weak .

" ahh my head " soobin complained . Beomgyu smiled remembering what happened last night . But he didn't had the nerves to tell soobin about it . And as seeing soobin so confortable around him , beomgyu knew he doesn't remember the night events . A thud . And it was loud enough to break beomgyu's thought .

Yeonjun had fell down . Soobin and beomgyu went numb for a second .

" oh my god " beomgyu bent down to pick yeonjun up . Soobin helped too . Together they picked up yeonjun and laid him on the bed .

" should we call the ambulance ? " beomgyu was panicking .

" oh yes . I will " soobin walked out his hands still in his temple lightly massaging . Beomgyu looked at now completely pale yeonjun . He was scared now .

What if this was due to overdose .no , that can't be .

Beomgyu took out yeonjun's phone from his jacket and opened it , the wallpaper were a child with his parents , smiling , the child had specs on .it must be him . It didn't had any password so he opened it . He started typing something .

" symtoms of drug overdose including alcohol poisoning may include : nausea and vomiting . Severe stomach pains and abdomal cramps " beomgyu read to himself .

" the ambulance will be here soon " soobin annouced . Beomgyu hurriedly preeses the main button and the phone screen went black .

' assan medical centre ' the name of the hospital . Soobin and beomgyu were seated opposite to the doctor's chair .

" so , what happened " soobin asked beomgyu , confusion in his eyes .

" you were there too "

" no ..i mean did something happened yesterday "

Beomgyu suddenly got anxious . I hate when i feel like this .

" uhh .." beomgyu hestitated for a while .

" nothing much "

" really ? "

" yeah "

The door behind them opened and the doctor came inside . Soobin and beomgyu stared at the doctor for answers . The doctor smiled at them and sat in his chair .

" whats wrong doctor " soobin asked the doctor . Doctor looked a little scared then he spoke up .

" it seems to be an overdose "

" of " soobin didn't hestitated .

" drugs " beomgyu mumbled soobin stared at beomgyu then the doctor . The doctor nodded .