once upon a time ...

A beautiful sunset . Soobin leaned on the tree while sitting with beomgyu head in his lap .
" soobin oppa . Can i tell you something ?" Beomgyu turned his head to make a eye contact with soobin . " yeah . Say it and don't call me oppa " soobin said breaking the powerfull contact , looking up at the sky , beomgyu turned his head again now to see a flower near them .
" you know your smile is gentle and beautiful like this flower " beomgyu said pointing at the flower .
" oh really . I know am pretty , but flower ? Flower dies "
" not if taken care . I will take care of you like your gardener . And will make sure your smile stays "
" haha . Sure . You promise "
" i promise " beongyu lifted his hands crossing his pinky with soobin's as a sign of promise . Beomgyu then closed his eyes .
" sobina , beomie " yewon came running . Waking up beomgyu from his dreams , beomgyu sat up , yewon came and crashed onto soobin .
" ahh .. stop hitting me arin "
" stop ? . No i won't , why did you told my mom "
Beomgyu smiled at them . Then went up to the flower and plucked it , then plucked the petals and walking up to where he and soobin were sitting he let the flower petals fell over soobin's and yewon's head .

Promise it was . So he kept it .

My notes : so ..hehe sorry ...like am sorryyyyy i was to upload both the chapter this one and gorgeous together ....but net went away in my place . And also gorgeous had some mistakes in it , but i fixed it 😀 . Which was because i didn't checked it before uploading .hehe sorry again . Oh and they are like 8,9,10 ...in this memory of them .