16

" also , why weren't you replying to soobin's messeges " beomgyu said . Arin looked sick .

" beomgyu , you know ..." arin said but didn't completed the sentence . Beomgyu turned his head to see arin . Arin had tears in her eyes .

" i - i am sorry " she said . Beomgyu nodded " for ? " he said slowly . Arin stood up " for everything i did and i said then . I know i shouldn't have done all of that . But .."

" but ? "

" but i always felt left out . You and soobin , you both were really close and i - i just . You said you liked him . And i felt jealous so ,i decided to be with him to make you feel what i felt.  But i don't think i did the right thing " she lowered her head .

Beomgyu looked at the flowing water .
" its ok " he merely said . Although he had more words that he wanted to say . More questions to ask . More grudges to let go . But he decided its not the right time . And he felt not burdened .

Beomgyu stood up too and smiled at arin . " its ok " he said and left . It was just what he had to do . Forgive arin . Forgive himself . And forgive his parents , now they were here and thinking about it made beomgyu excited . Thinking that the ' what if , his parents had forgot him or what if his parents are dead ' would be now gone from his life .

He reached home and saw his nanny alone . So , he walked up to her . "Nanny" he said and hugged her . Nanny smiled back .

" beom , i have some things i would like to talk to you " she said . Beomgyu nodded . " do you .. do you want to leave this place and go with your parents " she said .

Did he ? .

But my friends .

" will you " beomgyu said . Nanny shoke her head . " beomie . I can't leave this place . This is where i was born and this is where i want to die " she said . Beomgyu opened his mouth to speak but nanny continued .

" but beom , u are young . Go with your parents . Have fun " nanny and laughed a little . She stood up from the settee and walked towards the kicthen . " i don't want to go " he said .

Nanny looked back . Beomgyu went up to her . " i don't want to go nanny . I want to stay . With you . " he said . Nanny now looked sad .

" beomgyu they are your parents they need you "

" you are mom's mama . And you  need her  too " beomgyu said . Nanny hesitated . " what will you do here ? Go with your parents . You can have a better live " she said . Beomgyu's  heart saddened .

He went to the guestroom and saw his parents talking there . " mama " he said . His mom turned around and smiled . " oh , look who's here " she said and bought beomgyu inside .

" are you excited " she said . Excited ? . " mom , i don't want to go " he said looking down . His mom looked dissapointed . " why " she said . " i have my classes . My friends " he said .

" oh , children talks like that . You can get into a college there . A better one . And its not like monters live there " she said .

Beomgyu was about standing up when his father kneeled down near him to hold his hands . " listen beomgyu . I know all this years we were missing . And now , we want to make up to it . Make everything right . And be a family again " he said . Family . But without the women who had looked after him half his life.  No .

" no " beomgyu muttered .

" i can't " he said . His mother and sad looked at each other concerned .
" nanny " he said . " we tried convincing her beomgyu . But she doesn't want to go . Besides she wasn't even letting u go " she said .

Beomgyu stood up and slowly went to his room and laid down thinking . Did he wanted to go . But what about nanny . And his friends .

Are they correct . But nanny . My friends . Soobin .......taehyun .