once upon a time ..

"Mom let's go " soobin murmured to his mother who was hyptonised by the ornaments shown by beomgyu's mother . Both beomgyu's mom and his mom were talking and looking at the ornaments trying hard to figure out the real ones and fake ones .  Baby soobin pouted then eyed beomgyu , he went up to baby beomgyu "vanna clay" he aksed baby beomgyu looked up " na " he said and went running in his room . Baby soobin was shocked he never show people running from him instead people would always come running to him and pinching his cheeks and telling him how cute he was .

Some days later baby soobin saw baby beomgyu playing with mud in the kindergarden he went to him and started playing with him , baby beomgyu didn't stopped him . " vats eur name ? " baby soobin asked , beomgyu looked up " bomgyu nd eurs ? " "soobin " .

" soobin look my doll "
" doll are fol gals "
" no . They are fol evelyun "
" no ."
"Yes "
"No"
"Look i boght it fol you "baby  beomgyu said handing baby soobin a brown doll with blue eyes . Although baby soobin wanted to be tough there was no denial the doll was cute . Baby soobin turned pink " umm ..tanku" .

"Soobin look she crying " baby beomgyu said . Soobin and beomgyu were just walking here and there during playtime holding hands . They went up to the girl .
"Wats wlong ?" Soobin spoke .
"Do you want elf ?" Baby beomgyu continued the girl looked up and show them her wound .
"Oh , i can heal that " beomgyu approched the girl , letting go of soobin's hand .
"1-2-3 shoooo" beomgyu shouted .
The girl giggled . " wat aal you doing " soobin asked curious. 
"My mom does that , its good now . Right ? " . The girl nodded with the childish innocence .

"I am bomgyu and he is subin . And you ? "
" choi yewon " the girl smiled a full smile .