2 . interview

"Welcome " the principal greeted both of them

"Welcome " the principal greeted both of them . " so , choi soobin and choi boemgyu , if am not mistaken "
" uh -huh " soobin noded .
"So , i saw your text results and i think you both have great voice " the teacher said making a eye contact with beomgyu , something in that contact didn't seemed right to beomgyu , he felt uncomfortable.

" so , i would like you both to fill this form " the principal passed them the papers and he stood up from his chair and started leaving he reached to the side of the chair where beomgyu was sitting he rested his hands on beomgyu's shoulder . Beomgyu moved his shoulder so the hand fell and then the principal left , leaving soobin and beomgyu alone there .

"Did you saw that !? " beomgyu whispered loudly his tone both irritated ans scared .
"Saw what ? "
" the way he was staring at me stupid"
"Oh , yeah that was weird " soobin started filling his paper not really giving beomgyu much recognization.
" i hope he isn't getting ideas " beomgyu started filling his papers too .

The building looked big and beautifull . Beomgyu was more than happy when he got the letter . He ran to soobin's house just some steps away and when he got thier he saw yewon with soobin . Yewon was hugging soobin , the hug seemed for than a friendly hug . Or let's say much more than a friend . Beomgyu couldn't see further , the curtain infront of the door fell and he didn't dare to make his way through the curtain . He just hoped they won't kiss . Something in him always felt burned when he thought about soobin and yewon being together . It just didn't felt right .

Knock knock . Beomgyu and soobin both looked back synchronised. The principal came back he took the paper from soobin's and beongyu's hand . Then he shook hands with soobin then with beomgyu " good luck beom-gyu" he principal looked at him examining him from top to bottom not leaving his hand . Eww . What the heck . "Uhh .." beomgyu murmured hinting the principal to leave his hand . The principal did so .

What the hell was that .
"What the hell was that ?" Soobin whispered loudly . As if beomgyu would know the answer .
"I don't know . The principal seemed crooked " .
"Haha ..i won't like seeing you with a man in his 60s " soobin teased .
" shut up oppa " .

They both walked silently . Beongyu walking fast in a hurry to leave the school but the size of the school was BIG . Soobin followed him sielntly . Not that they were this silent always , just thier students staring at them . And as soobin silently followed beomgyu , he could sense beomgyu's anxiety coming alive . Not long after that they were out of the school.

"Soob bang " a girl shouted . A pale girl with low pigtails , wearing a usual dress like thingy . Soobin looked at the girl , he smiled .uhh . Here we go again
I hoped i stayed at home . The girl came running and hugged soobin and then gave a hand to beongyu to high five .how does it even matter. Can't you just ignore me . Even with those thoughts beomgyu high fived the girl .

A big bird came over the trio looked up yewon hands still in soobin neck .

Soobin got a icecream and passed it to yewon " here arin " she smiled and took it . They were back at the store now . Beomgyu got his phone back . It was sunset by then .

"I guess i will leave " beomgyu sighed already bored by the romantic couple near eyes , not to mention his own friends .
"Oh , why so early " yewon complained . But she didn't really seemed to care . Or atleast beomgyu thought so .
" umn . No am already late . " beomgyu gave soobin a smirk .