5 .team formed

" whats wrong " arin asked soobin , seeing the faded smile in his face . " oh , nothing " soobin asnwer after some seconds .

" we are missing class we should probably leave " soobin suggested .
Yewon placed her hands in soobin's shoulders then bought her face closer to his and placed her lips on his , gave him light peck . Soobin smiled " do you want it ? " yewon asked him , then kissed him .

" who's that beautiful friend if yours " yeonjun patted on beomgyu's shoulder . Breaking beomgyu thoughts . "Uhh soobin . " he muttered in his breath in case the teacher might hear him .

" oh i see " yeonjun said his head resting in his hands that were on the table staring at the board .
" i am pretty sure you do . This is the third time you are asking "
I hope soobin's fine .

"So now for the project i want ya'll to group five members each " the teacher announced . then the teacher left .

Beomgyu stood up . And started walking towards the door , " hey bud hol' up " yeonjun screamed following beomgyu

" what ? "
" wanna pair up ? "
Before beomgyu could answer . Yeonjun reached for beomgyu's hand and started writing something on his wrist .what wrong with him . "Here . " yeonjun dropped beomgyu's hand and left . Beomgyu stared at it . A number . With a signature saying daniell choi .

Beomgyu rushed out of classroom . Searching for soobin . There he is . With his girl . Or maybe with the girl he belongs to . Beomgyu walked up to them " i was worried " beomgyu complained " where were you ? " .
" umm. We were at the terrace " soobin answered ." let's go " . They were at the college studio now . Students were forming groups to practise for thier project .

Yewon was in her art studio . Beomgyu and soobin were sitting in a corner while beomgyu told soobin everything about the project . Yeonjun
Was standing in the middle of the studio searching for the boy he made the deal with .

" there they are " he said walking to beomgyu and soobin . Beomgyu and soobin were sharing a earphone to select a track . Just for some minutes more . " yah .. am not that tiny , for you to forget me . " yeonjun sat in between beomgyu and soobin ,making the earphone fall from soobin's ear . Soobin was taken aback . " what the hell" he said a little too louder . Some students looked at thier side . And some have been staring them from the start .

" hello " yeonjun said picking up the one side of earphone that was in soobin's ear . And inserted it inside his's . Wow. So rude .

" i don't like this track " yeonjun denounced . " doesn't matter , you aren't in our group . You better leave " soobin grunted . Yeonjun looked at him . That was the first time , he looked at soobin in the eye . Soobin was bewicthed for a second . The person beside him's dark brown eyes were visible now .

" beomgyu , me and you are in a team . And before you , i was in the group , you should be gratefull " yeonjun said slowly . Soobin eyed beomgyu making a really from his lips.

Soobin stood up and started to leave .
" where are you going " beomgyu questioned . " well , i can find myself a team " soobin said slowly and picking his phone from the place where he was sitting . " such a baby " yeonjun murmured he took beomgyu's phone in his hands and started searching for a song . " soobin oppa . We need 5 people in our team , its fine . " beomgyu said with puppy eyes . Soobin took his phone and was leaving " please " beomgyu said .

Soobin sighed and sat beside beomgyu . I feel sick . Beomgyu looked for some sweets in his pocket but there was nothing . Uhh . I feel nauseous. " i will come now " beomgyu said standing up . " where " yeonjun and soobin asked together .
" washroom " he said and left .

" listen to it " yeonjun said passing soobin the one piece of earphone . He took it and slided closer to yeonjun .

" can i get a -a strawberry milk " beomgyu asked the person in the cafe . The person passed beomgyu a starwberry milk . Rude . Beomgyu gave the money and left drinking the milk . He came around room near the big studio . He opened the door a little.

" 1.2.3 and go " said the teacher sitting on a table . There a boy beside the mic . Who was visible through the glass walls around him ( like a place where bts soop song was made . Because i can't explain . I am bad at explaining)
The boy wore a black hoodie and white sweatpants . He started singing in a voice sweet like honey . Beomgyu wanted to leave but the voice made him stay .

Beomgyu listened to the boy . Beomgyu was always sad when something gets wrong in song or when tune is missed . But the guy singing near him was perfect . As he always wants things to be. perfect .i want him . What --- . Stop thinking beomgyu .

" fantastic " the teacher clapped beomgyu clapped too. The teacher turned his head to see boemgyu . Wow . Stupid . Stupid beomgyu . The boy smiled a little looking at the teacher clapping then stared at beomgyu , his smile faded .

Beomgyu turned to leave . " wait " the teacher grunted . No please . Ignore me . But the teacher didn't. The boy was now out of the glass walls and was standing beside the teacher.
" how do you think it was " asked the teacher to beomgyu raising his eyesbrows
" huh "
" the song "
" oh it was fantastic , his voice is so sweet that actually i was leaving but he sang so beautifully i couldn't " beomgyu cheered up drinking his milk .

The boy turned a little pink . The teacher nodded the boy went through the door ignoring beomgyu wait don't go . " wait " beomgyu walked up to the boy . No he isn't like this ' to go to a person first ' but he wanted to , this time . Something in him made him do so .

" do you know about the project , do you have a team " beomgyu poured out. The boy raised one of his eyebrow . " no " he answered lamely . " do you want to be in mine " beomgyu asked hurriedly . The boy stared . " ok " he said in a unbothered tone . " who are you " beomgyu asked looking at him " human " taehyun answered " uhh . No i meant like your name " . " oh taehyun " .
They both entered the studio together and looked soobin and yeonjun now sitting closely .

I knew this guy was trouble . Taehyun stared at beomgyu sullen expression seeing yeonjun and soobin together .
Taehyun walked up to soobin and yeonjun . Beomgyu followed him .
" you shouldn't be with someone when you already have one " taehyun said to soobin . Soobin stared " what "

" when your boyfrie--" before teahyun could say more beomgyu stopped him by putting his hands on his mouth . Soobin stared confused . " nothing , oh and we found our fourth member " beomgyu said . Soobin gave taehyun a look. Then went back to listening again .

" so , whats our work " taehyun said to beomgyu . " uhh , finding a last member " beomgyu thought aloud . Huening was there sitting in a corner scrabing something in a paper . " hey , huening " taehyun shouted . Huening looked up . " come here " taehyun shouted again . Huening walked to taehyun and the team .

" i found a team for you " taehyun said to huening . Taehyun creeped closer to beomgyu making a seat for huening . Huening sat there . " have you found your card " taehyun asked huening ." Oh yes " huening muttered going back to his scrabbing again .

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy they together . Now the story can start . I know its short ...my exam paper arrived sorry hehe bye .