14

" why don't message her "

" i did she won't reply "

Yeonjun , soobin and beomggu stood there . Beomgyu took out his phone . Arin's message was still unanswered .

Arin.                                               Me
Hey , are you there

Arin ?
Why aren't you in school

Beomgyu waited . And then turned his phone off . They walked out of the hallway to the garden outside . 

Beomgyu heard a notification so he rushingly pulled his phone out to his dissapointment it wasn't arin . An  unknown number had messaged him .

Unknown
Hey , beomgyu . Bring
The others in the terrace of
This building  .

This is ?

You don't mind .

What .
Ok .

Beomgyu turned to others and told them about it . They reached the rooftop and saw taehyun sitting while leaning in a  wall typing something onto his phone.

" taehyun " soobin said slowly as they approached him .

" oh " taehyun looked up . He stood up  and pointed at something  . They looked at the direction and saw hueningkai and minato sitting near the corner .

They couldn't hear what the two were saying . 

" whats going on " yeonjun asked and was shushed by taehyun's finger in his lips . " shut up , they will hear us " .

They all sat there silent .

" ...minato . So thats it " huening said . Stuttering as he spoke . Minato smiled . He looked at hueningkai .

" you , i hate you " he said hitting hueningkai . Hueningkai blocked him with his hands .

" ahh stob it " he shouted . But minato kept hitting him .

" oww " hueningkai shouted . Minato stopped . " are you fine "

" wasn't this supposed to be romantic"  taehyun murmured the others looked at him . 

Minato stopped and gave a concerned look . Hueningkai turned to minato . And cupped his face .

" so , you are saying yes ? " hueningkai said . While minato blushed .

" stop acting cute "

" i am not " minato tried to stop his smile .

" i don't think so " hueningkai said and went on to lean forward to kiss minato .

" what the hell " yeonjun whispered .
" we are literally peeking into there moment " soobin followed .
" i will make a video " beomgyu continued and took his phone out .
" shut up " taehyun shushed them . But before huening and minato could have thier moment something stopped them . a flashlight .

Beomgyu . Stupid .

The others stared at beomgyu . Beomgyu turned off his phone . Minato and huening took one second to stand up . The others stood up too .

" why would you .."
" congratulations " yeonjun hugged huening before he could complete the sentence beomgyu and soobin followed .

Everything was nice . Only , they were late for thier classes

" hey , you should treat us " taehyun said rubbing some dust off huening' s shoulder .

" but . Class ? " huening asked .
" we are late anyway "

So , there they were in yeonjun's room . Yes . They skipped the classes . Beomgyu said no . But the thought of staying in colledge alone scared him . Even with 1000+ other students .

So , he had to betray his mind .

They were in the room which was cleaner than before . They ordered some food . Beomgyu's nanny had called more than 10 times to check the other night he stayed over . So , he wanted to be home in time .

The food arrived , After some minutes . " who wants beverages " taehyun stood up . I want to ask him about what he said before . " i want mango shake " hueningkai said . 

The others then gave the name of the drinks they wanted . After soobin , minato and yeonjun had given thier's . Taehyun looked at beomgyu . Beomgyu stood up .

" i will come with you " beomgyu said.

Taehyun felt a little uneasy but he didn't let that show .

They walked to a shop nearby . Beomgyu had seen that shop before too . Once , when he wanted to buy a strawberry milk . But he couldn't gather the courage to ask for one . What if they didn't had it .

They went there and bought the beverages and yes , they did have strawberry milk .

They walked slowly for some seconds .
" taehyun " Beomgyu said . Taehyun turned to his direction .

" about the things ..." before beomgyu could finished taehyun's phone started ringing . So taehyun passed beomgyu the drinks . But before he could get a stable hold taehyun let go . Which made the drinks fall all over the road . Taehyun looked at the mess and rejected the call .

Beomgyu rushed to get a hold of them . Taehyun wacthed the chaos near him . He managed to get the four safely but before he could pick up his milk a car went by . And his milk was crushed . Infront of his own eyes . Before he could save it .

Beomgyu gave a sigh of dissapointment . Taehyun laughed at him .

" what are you doing " taehyun said and sat on a bench thingy nearby . Beomgyu went up and sat nexg to him .

" what did you meant in the school " beomgyu said to taehyun . Taehyun looked at beomgyu . A mere look . But it kinda scared beomgyu for some reason .

" i -- i am sorry about that " taehyun stumbered . Beomgyu stared at him .

" you are still into soobin " taehyun said keeping his head down . Beomgyu glanced at taehyun .
" how do you know " he said . Taehyun smiled . " how am i not supposed to " he said . It made beomgyu scared . Does soobin know .

Beomgyu looked at the sky . " i -- yes i guess . It just won't go away . The more i try to keep it in . It just keep growing "

Taehyun sighed . Then he stood up . Beomgyu stood up too . Taehyun kept the juices in the bench thingy and went inside the store again . Beomgyu waited .

After some minutes , taehyun came out with strawberry milk .

He picked the other juices and walked off . Beomgyu stood up and followed him . " soobin " taehyun stopped . Beomgyu stopped too . Did he heard us .