﹔* 09 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Tynardo Nasir Laurent

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Nephew I said wassup earlier and you straight dubbed ma shit , tweakin yo ."

"Teezy when I dub yo shit ?." My Nephew laughed before we stood outside of the prison waiting for my pop's to come out . "But where Trel at ? Why ain't he come ."

I shrugged . "Fool ion know , maybe he just ain't ready to see pop's."

"Maybe bra , nigga got locked up at his second birthday . Right in his face ."

I sighed heavily dozing off having my hands in my pockets looking down at the grown before hearing the gates open up .

Bringing my head back up with a small smile growing on my face jogging lightly over to my pops over to hug him tightly . "Mane I missed you pop's."

"Cuh , I miss you too son ." He chuckled pulling up dapping me then over to nephew. "Where that lil punc Settrel at ?." He asked .

"He ain't ready to see you and allat pops." I told him while he sucked his teeth as I return . "Bra."

"That boy need to grow up and stop acting like a little bitch and see me ." He paused for a second . "Watchu been doing since I was away ?."

"Selling dope the usual." I lied leading him over the the car helping him hold his things.

"My man , that's good . So I see you stopped with all that movement shit huh ?."

I nodded hiding the fact that I didn't want him to know that I wasn't the son he wanted me to be .

I never liked selling drugs or running errands from time to time .

That life wasn't for me , It never fitted my taste . Even though I ain't with that life don't mean ion know what the concepts and shortcuts are in the hood .

You can be educated in both ways , and that's what I want it stay like .. just hope he doesn't find out that I'm lying to him about dealing .

"Yeah pop's , the movements really didn't excite a nigga lowkey bra ."

He chuckled . "That's good to hear. How's that mom of yours , she coolin cuh ."