﹔* 42 .

╰───────╮
       𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓   𖤐
SCUBA MALALA BANKS

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"I forgot to tell you, my mom's want's us to have lunch together. If you don't feel comfortable we don't have to go." Teezy's says while our naked—hot bodies pressed against each other.

"Hmm, ion mind. Today right ?." He nods his head, I trailed my hands down his chest leaving a small wet kiss on his lips, the sheets start to shift around as I felt his hand hold the tip of my chin. "Teezy where's my phone ? I have to text syco and see if she's alright."

"You left it in the living room yesterday."

"Rightt, my legs hurt though so maybe tell your mom's that we'll go around 12 or 1. Let me just get my phone though." He grabs my waist preventing me from getting up, I rolled my eyes at him watching the small smirk he had on his face. "Teezy."

"Hmm ? Don't get it yet, let's just spend some time here first before you get it." He says, brushing his lips on me again, trailing his kisses down my neck. "You was the pill yesterday right ? Because I nutted I couldn't help myself." He say's lowly beside my ear.

"Boy I know, I'm still buying a pregnant test just incase. I don't feel like moving so go buy that shit Teezy." I said, moving away from his lips.

He stares down at me, licking his bottom lip looking me up and down. With his hand placed on my right boob for a while now and it felt nice—as fuck.

He really had an affect on me i really couldn't control and understand. "I don't mind if there's a mini scuba or me running around my crib." He says.

"Don't say that." I really didn't like the thought of a mini me ever being around, i never liked babies and i barely can hold my self together, how was i supposed to make a child feel cherished and loved when i can't even love myself ? "I hope the test comes negative, could've just nutted in my mouth instead of my pussy."

"You love swallowing my kids don't you ?."

"Bye Teezy." I chuckled lightly, looking away from him placing my head on his chest, circling my finger around his heart caressing him. "Go buy that pregnancy test though, i want to know the results urgently."

I just wanted to text Wooda, i haven't spoken to him for a while since i told him i wasn't doing hit's that much because the block was hot.