﹔* 25 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

My nose moved to the side twitching a little having my phone intact with my fingers exiting out of Instagram , jumping from app to app . "This girl ain't even confirm that she was doing my hair ."

"What time you scheduled your booking ?." Syco asks having her towel wrapped around her body with small drop let's of water dropping onto my carpet .

"Like 9 am since we leaving to go see daddy at 12 ." I scoffed slouching my back onto my chair . "What are you even doing in my room anyway's like bye."

"Bitch shut up , Chachi ain't come back in awhile."

"She's probably busy I guess ." I shrugg looking at myself through the mirror before covering my eyes . "Bro Syco , change in your room or something."

"No." She refuses . "You have way better clothes than me , so stop tweakin . Acting like you ain't never seen me naked before."

I made a gag noise waving her off before my phone started to vibrate through my hands . "Hey boo , unfortunately ." I read her text cutting my off throwing my phone over to the side . "So annoying ."

"What's wrong ?." Syco asks making her way over to me trying to zip up her top before I had help her out . "Thank you."

"Nothing's wrong , I just need to get my hair down before I go cry like a bitch . Shit so bogus ."

"Scuba you so dumb girl I swea." Syco laughs . "Just ask mama or Miss C to do your hair girl , you won't even have to pay aswell."

"Syco you know damn well mama charges us , she does not care if she birthed us ." We both laugh in unison . "How you come home without Sosa ?."

She starts to squint her eyes . "No bitch !." Pointing her index finger at me clicking be tongue . "I peeped Teezy's car and heard that loud as shit ! Where y'all go ?."

"For a drive." I responded back to Syco keeping it cute and simple , I didn't want to tell her every detail I did with her nosey as.

"Girl ... If you don't add flavour to your response ."

Laughing softly shifting my body , placing my wrist onto the head of the chair making direct eye contact with her . "We really just went for a drive and ate. Sis you know he don't like seafood."

"Bitch !." Giving me a dramatic look raising her eyebrows .

"I'm saying !."

"Shouldn't that be like .." Syco pauses having a face scrunched up shaking her head . "Like illegal."

"Illegal as fuck !." Reply bluntly shifting my body back , grabbing my eyebrow pomade and a smaller brush . "Ew , I still got blood underneath these acrylics."

"Scuba do you not scrub under your nails properly ?."

Syco asked , nodding my head back in return trying to focus myself on completing this perfect brow . "Do you not get any nightmares .." A quiet pause came from her direction , i looked back at Syco waiting for her to start speaking again .